sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What is Armaan saying that Abhira is jealous that all gals are looking at him ? What does he wanna say that Abhira doesn’t like anyone talking to Armaan that she secretly loves him ? I loved their banter but again it confuses me what’s in Armans mind ? I loved how Armans father told his mom that how it’s not good to push Armaan towards Ruhi .. I really liked how he is the only sensible person in house!  What’s with precap … what is ruhi trying to do ? Is she trying to see Armans reaction on the shaadi and vada ? Is she analyzing if Arman still have hots for her ? I am getting psycho vibes from Ruhi ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sias2

What is Armaan saying that Abhira is jealous that all gals are looking at him ? What does he wanna say that Abhira doesn’t like anyone talking to Armaan that she secretly loves him ? I loved their banter but again it confuses me what’s in Armans mind ? I loved how Armans father told his mom that how it’s not good to push Armaan towards Ruhi .. I really liked how he is the only sensible person in house!  What’s with precap … what is ruhi trying to do ? Is she trying to see Armans reaction on the shaadi and vada ? Is she analyzing if Arman still have hots for her ? I am getting psycho vibes from Ruhi ! 

I think in today's episode, Armaan took his first step in falling for Abhira. 
He was having a good time over seeing her upset over him getting attention from the staff and students of her college. If he was not falling for her, he would not have taken such pleasure. But he does not know that. He is oblivious to the fact that he is enjoying it, because he has started developing some feelings for her. He hurts when she hurts. Today he even flirted with her a bit. He looked out for her over the adulation of all the girls in college. He refused to let go of her notes thinking somebody other than Abhira is trying to steal them from him... and in the end he even succumbed to giving her the promise of never coming to her college because he wanted to get himself in her good books. Her opinion and her shenanigans matter to him, its just that he still thinks he has feelings for Ruhi. 

But what he feels for Ruhi is not love, but a mere obligation and duty towards righting the wrong he did. And he will realise this when Rohit comes back and does their pol khol. His feelings for Abhira will take the biggest hit with the pol khol. Not just because his secret will be out in front of the family, but because he would have broken his wife's trust in the most painful way. A wife that he will learn in that moment he loves very much. But perhaps a wife who will not believe in the love he has for her, because of this broken trust between them. Abhira gave him many chances to tell her about the chitwali ladki, but he refused to do so. In her mind that shows the depth of his love for Ruhi, and so she will step back from their relationship. Abhira is BIG on doing what's right, and for Armaan that will be the moment in time when he realises that providence did him a favour by pushing him into this marriage, else all his life he would think that what he had with Ruhi was true love. 

This is going to be one hell of an angsty romance to watch. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Edited by bajarbattu - 3 months ago
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Loved your post smiley31

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

He was having a good time over seeing her upset over him getting attention from the staff and students of her college. If he was not falling for her, he would not have taken such pleasure. But he does not know that. He is oblivious to the fact that he is enjoying it, because he has started developing some feelings for her. He hurts when she hurts. Today he even flirted with her a bit. He looked out for her over the adulation of all the girls in college. He refused to let go of her notes thinking somebody other than Abhira is trying to steal them from him... and in the end he even succumbed to giving her the promise of never coming to her college because he wanted to get himself in her good books. Her opinion and her shenanigans matter to him, its just that he still thinks he has feelings for Ruhi. 

But what he feels for Ruhi is not love, but a mere obligation and duty towards righting the wrong he did. And he will realise this when Rohit comes back and does their pol khol. His feelings for Abhira will take the biggest hit with the pol khol. Not just because his secret will be out in front of the family, but because he would have broken his wife's trust in the most painful way. A wife that he will learn in that moment he loves very much. But perhaps a wife who will not believe in the love he has for her, because of this broken trust between them. Abhira gave him many chances to tell her about the chitwali ladki, but he refused to do so. In her mind that shows the depth of his love for Ruhi, and will step back from their relationship. 

-

Battu. 

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

awwwwwwwwwwwwiee smiley43 thank you. 

Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Their love story has all elements: comedy, drama, slow-burn, friendship, nok-jhok, fighting, physical proximity etc. I can't wait for it to unfold. Yes Armaan will realize his deep love when Abhira goes away-that's when he will choose her over everyone and everything! There was a lot of foreshadowing in this episode about how Armaan will break due to the pressure he gets from Family and Ruhi and when he loses Abhira, then he will break and become a new Armaan. That Armaan who will wholeheartedly love his family but will not be a blind slave to their whims, the Armaan who will live for himself and will prioritize his happiness, his Abhira. He will realize that real family is the one accepts you unconditionally and forgives you, not one who makes use of you without caring about your dreams. Armaan has always striven to be the golden boy in his family because that's the only way he gets any attention and affection but the apne who require you to sacrifice your sapne are not your true apne. He already has Madhav and Rohit who love him unconditionally and now he will have Abhira-as for the rest, they will learn what's the true meaning of family because of Abhira and Armaan.

Redblueblack thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

But what he feels for Ruhi is not love, but a mere obligation and duty towards righting the wrong he did. And he will realise this when Rohit comes back and does their pol khol. His feelings for Abhira will take the biggest hit with the pol khol. Not just because his secret will be out in front of the family, but because he would have broken his wife's trust in the most painful way. A wife that he will learn in that moment he loves very much. But perhaps a wife who will not believe in the love he has for her, because of this broken trust between them. Abhira gave him many chances to tell her about the chitwali ladki, but he refused to do so. In her mind that shows the depth of his love for Ruhi, and so she will step back from their relationship. Abhira is BIG on doing what's right, and for Armaan that will be the moment in time when he realises that providence did him a favour by pushing him into this marriage, else all his life he would think that what he had with Ruhi was true love. 

-

Battu. 

This was so well written!!! I really wish ( more like request you 😉) to please write a fanfiction with this outline!! I'm sure it'll be much better for our sole than whatever drama dkp will do to ruin the characters and the potential of the story.