Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

priya, if this film is a hit good for dp's career. If film flops maybe she'll choose better script roles well written parts you never know. Either way, I like to see women centric movies that is why I am excited about crew movie. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

she got an upgrade from Ranbir to Ranveer (as a person Ranveer adores her). 

Oh you mean DP shouldn’t have just “manifested” RS sitting on her Pappa’s Manifestation Couch? She shouldn’t have befriended his then-gf & tried to cosy up to him? She shouldn’t have then flaunted her husband after marrying him & behaved like a nervous little bird just dyinggggg for his approval & validation while he just walks all over her, insults  her & belittles her?

Alia, sorry DP! Does not know what she’s missing then. This is TRUE LOVE. smiley9 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao what how is this turning into DP's choice of bad men.  

Is it the men in her life or the men she is choosing to work with ?? I am so confused whats this have to donwith fighter? 

Anyways does anyone know why she is not at the launch? Wishing Fighter all the best, whatever we say about Hrithik but he always tries to push the envelope. Now that everyone else is doing War type movie, he is bringing aviation to the table. Good luck to the team!

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Hrithik looks HOT here. I like deepika but she is making bad personal choices in men, I mean look at the men she chose as her partners, why she could not marry a sportsplayer like anushka. Is she holidaying with ranveer or sick like she said? she is missing the trailer launch event. Anyways can't wait to watch this film hopefully it's good because I usually don't watch action movies, I like rom-coms or thrillers. I could not hear sid in the video, he said make space for dp.

Ranveer se zyada pyaar karne wala Deepika ko kahin nahi milega