Siddarth Anand remembers Deepika at Fighter trailer launch

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Siddarth Anand remembers Deepika at the  trailer launch. Need some positivity 

https://x.com/elitestanning/status/1746854515415146642?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Lots of noise in the clip. Not sure what’s being said 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Lots of noise in the clip. Not sure what’s being said 

he said keep space for deepika and deepu we love you

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik looks HOT here. I like deepika but she is making bad personal choices in men, I mean look at the men she chose as her partners, why she could not marry a sportsplayer like anushka. Is she holidaying with ranveer or sick like she said? she is missing the trailer launch event. Anyways can't wait to watch this film hopefully it's good because I usually don't watch action movies, I like rom-coms or thrillers. I could not hear sid in the video, he said make space for dp.

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Hrithik looks HOT here. I like deepika but she is making bad personal choices in men, I mean look at the men she chose as her partners, why she could not marry a sportsplayer like anushka. Is she holidaying with ranveer or sick like she said? she is missing the trailer launch event. Anyways can't wait to watch this film hopefully it's good because I usually don't watch action movies, I like rom-coms or thrillers. I could not hear sid in the video, he said make space for dp.

Just b/c Anushka married a sportsman, DP should follow suit?? That’s extremely weird! Yes DP does seem extremely naive in love, and does seem to love hard, but apart from RK,Publicly at least, she doesn’t seem to have made any mistakes when it comes to the men she’s been with. RS, Atleast publicly, acts like he worships her, is Vv supportive of her, is a big star today & will only grow bigger, her in-laws love her & he’s from a very well-to-do family- She’s got every base covered for a BW actress. smiley36 And DP being DP, could’ve married any man she wanted. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 3 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

deepika naive in lovesmiley37sorry i just ...smiley37smiley37smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

deepika naive in lovesmiley37sorry i just ...smiley37smiley37smiley37

her choices in men are the reason she skipped the trailer launch 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

her choices in men are the reason she skipped the trailer launch 

her choices in men is why I am not a huge supporter like I was when she debuted, leave me alone maroon. Anyways will watch the trailer launch. not happy with the look and style of fighter, I was excited about the pair, they could've looked even better

Maroonporsche thumbnail

her choices in men is why I am not a huge supporter like I was when she debuted,

I understand that. I’ve been there also. No harm was meant 😊 

priya185 thumbnail

she got an upgrade from Ranbir to Ranveer (as a person Ranveer adores her).