Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

Religion is the best tool to influence people 
People who ask questions are labeled as adharmi and paapi.

I am speaking of all religions it’s happening everywhere these days

I agree. It makes people very emotional and they get carried away in their emotions. When I was growing up I had seen some classmates praying to God to make them pass on exam day. What is the point of praying to God when you don't study? How will anyone pass without studying? There is a video going viral on social media right now of a kid talking about the importance of school, and it is funny to see so many people have a problem with it. You can just tell the ones who have an issue are not practical at all.

https://x.com/_ambedkarite/status/1749326949233909766?s=20

Edited by Petrichor80 - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Purple5

Religion is the best tool to influence people 
People who ask questions are labeled as adharmi and paapi.

I am speaking of all religions it’s happening everywhere these days

bold: "these days" and since the beginning of civilisations...not much has changed (not even making money and doing politics through believers)

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Call out capitalism and there is always someone to defend the rich. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Petrichor, thanks so much for this finding!!!

What confidence...and he is right to talk like that about Kumari Mayawati = Bahanji smiley27

...and I love what he says about the importance of going to school and the brotherhood with Muslims...

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I agree. It makes people very emotional and they get carried away in their emotions. When I was growing up I had seen some classmates praying to God to make them pass on exam day. What is the point of praying to God when you don't study? How will anyone pass without studying? There is a video going viral on social media right now of a kid talking about the importance of school, and it is funny to see so many people have a problem with it. You can just tell the ones who have an issue are not practical at all.

https://x.com/_ambedkarite/status/1749326949233909766?s=20

This kid is so smart. While I believe in God I understand him questioning the existence of God. He probably didn’t get anything handed to him at birth and has had to work hard for his education. His responses were fire! May the universe help him in his journey. He deserves success and prosperity. 

Thanks for sharing!!