Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

he went because he purchased property there. Bada aaya darshan karne.

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

So now going to Ayodhya also becomes a news? 😆

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Apart from the ceremony to open an idol's eyes I feel that seeking blessings should be a more intimate thing, not with media around, not photographed...latter could be done outside of the temple (and I feel like that generally, relative to every celebrity).

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Apart from the ceremony to open an idol's eyes I feel that seeking blessings should be a more intimate thing, not with media around, not photographed...latter could be done outside of the temple (and I feel like that generally, relative to every celebrity).

All this is just Nautanki for an upcoming mega event

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why nobody posts articles when khans visit  masjids? Do they even? 

They are seen visiting golden temple, tirupati, vaishnodevi, sidhivinayak etc to "seek blessings before their movie release" but never been to any masjid. 

Why do they avoid going to their own worship places i wonder. Indian masjids arent good enough for them or what?

Ab bachchan hindu hai toh ayodhya jayega hi by default. 

Waise khans ko bhi jana chahiye ramji unke bhi ancestor the aur khans toh apne ghar mein bhi pooja paath karte hai aisa dikhate hai.

I was a little disappointed when they didn t wish their fans on the inauguration of such a hisoric event everyone has beeen waiting for for the past 500 years. Majority of their fans are hindus and these secular khans completely stayed away from being part of their celebration for "some" reason. A simple wish or greeting the fans with "jai shree ram" wouldve been suffice knowing the "secularism" they claim to practice. Unfortunately they couldnt bring themselves to rise above their own religious bias. Their lack of acknowlegment proves which ancestors they deeply care about and it isnt ramji for sure.

Supari_khala thumbnail

The clownery. Did he go there to buy more land?smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

He cannot. He sits on this forum 24/7 bitching about Hindu members who are not as fundamentalist as him. And then turns every thread on BWF into a religious flame war. Check any of this member’s post. Same whining about minorities taking away his freedom. Laughable, really. 

I find Politics too boring now. These people get too triggered if anyone says anything about their favourite party. One will wonder what is wrong with them.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

As long as he's not visiting the clinic smiley36