Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

lmao! That doesn't make you right though. It makes you look like those kids on internet who heard a new word & started using it no matter what the context is!

The word & its meaning already exists. We can all use it but it has to be in the right context.

YOU can interpret however u want, smiley17 

aaplog jitna falthu time nahi hai, behes karne kaaa all the best 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Purple5

Doesn’t he already have 4 houses in Mumbai? 

Just one example of how unfair this world is, kisi k liye 4-5 ghar aur kisiko 2 gaj zameen naseeb nahi 

I also dont like people who keep buying land and apartment. Not only celebs but almost all rich and upper middle class people. Because of this land price increases and common people who need home and live in rent throughout their lives cannot afford it. Insan ka zaroorat kya he ....sirf ek makan ki . Ab accha chees ke liye khareedo toh thik he baccho ka park ya hospital orphanage old age etc nahi to kya fayda. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

YOU can interpret however u want, smiley17 

aaplog jitna falthu time nahi hai, behes karne kaaa all the best 

Sure boo! That's such a better way do what you were trying to do :)

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

After Gujrat the UP's Tourism Ministry can sign him as its brand ambassador..

UP's religious tourism will skyrocket in days to come. It is also one of the highest FDI recipient States which means big infrastructure investments in future, which in turn means a big ROI on investments already made..

Big B is smart. I would have bought  properties in the State if I were as loaded as him.

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loginidran

He works his butt off at the age of 80 and gets to spend his own hard earned money. How is that unfair? 

It’s his own money he can do whatever he wants. I am just saying that life isn’t fair to everyone. There are plenty of other people who work equally as hard or harder than him and still end up with nothing. Have you ever seen daily wage workers or mazdoor? I didn’t say he needs to give his money to charity or do something about it. You don’t have to agree with me I am entitled to my own opinion 

Edited by Purple5 - 4 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

It's one's own karma.. from this and past lifetimes. He earned it thru his hard work and sheer ability... and that is how we should want it. How many 80 year olds are there who still work hard?

I always thought karma works in mysterious ways but thanks for explaining to me that everyone who’s rich is blessed with good karma and everyone who’s poor has a terrible karma 

and it makes all the sense in the world that big b must have a really good karma after all his good deeds in the past 

Hard work yes he has worked his butt off and no one’s asking for his money but there are people who work harder than him every single day and make nothing. I was simply stating how unfair this world is and there is no balance of wealth. You can agree or disagree 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

I always thought karma works in mysterious ways but thanks for explaining to me that everyone who’s rich is blessed with good karma and everyone who’s poor has a terrible karma 

and it makes all the sense in the world that big b must have a really good karma after all his good deeds in the past 

Hard work yes he has worked his butt off and no one’s asking for his money but there are people who work harder than him every single day and make nothing. I was simply stating how unfair this world is and there is no balance of wealth. You can agree or disagree 

You seem to think people with money are blessed and those without are not. Sorry, that reflects a rather shallow understanding of karmic principles. Reasons-

Karma plays out in a multitude of ways. Money is not the only thing. Health, relationships, happiness etc are also important. You could be rich, yet have mental demons that torture you. Chitra Singh (wife of Jagjit Singh) was blessed with a great voice, but she led a sad life. She lost her husband and her kids..

Yes, people work harder than AB and yet they are poor. That's their karma, accumulated over all their lifetimes. Note again- ALL lifetimes. Not just the previous one or this one.

You also create karma and add to your karmic account each time you act etc.

So if you believe in the karmic life, i think there is no fair or unfair. It is all one's own doing imo... over the span of all lifetimes. Dont grudge someone like AB. He has it good in many ways and like everyone who ever existed, not so good in some other ways. It is his karma... that he is constantly updating. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Investing money into real estate properties is much better than loosing it to inflation. Amitji will still have enough money to live a good life...it's also good heritage for the family.

Edit: I guess, It's state land that is used for the development of this luxury enclave...so it's clear who will get the money, isn't it?

https://abhinandanlodha.developerprojects.in/ayodhya/abhinandan-lodha-the-sarayu-faizabad/

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sandeep Manudhane

@sandeep_PT

The Capitalists always support religion and religious fundamentalism, because (1) it takes away people's ability to ask troubling questions, and (2) it makes milking sentiments commercially very easy. Not even one day since the Ram Mandir event, and capitalists have started peddling their wares, suited just for top 5 % population. Sadi ka Mahanayak always to service, as usual.(By the way, am told that a huge share of all commerce in this region is now captured solely by Gujarati firms)Jai Shri Ram

https://twitter.com/sandeep_PT/status/1749685953180934392

I love how there is a picture of Big B on it. 

Purple5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Sandeep Manudhane

@sandeep_PT

The Capitalists always support religion and religious fundamentalism, because (1) it takes away people's ability to ask troubling questions, and (2) it makes milking sentiments commercially very easy. Not even one day since the Ram Mandir event, and capitalists have started peddling their wares, suited just for top 5 % population. Sadi ka Mahanayak always to service, as usual.(By the way, am told that a huge share of all commerce in this region is now captured solely by Gujarati firms)Jai Shri Ram

https://twitter.com/sandeep_PT/status/1749685953180934392

I love how there is a picture of Big B on it. 

Religion is the best tool to influence people 
People who ask questions are labeled as adharmi and paapi.

I am speaking of all religions it’s happening everywhere these days