oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

This movie announced and no comments here

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

This movie announced and no comments here

Im not a fan of Vikrant or as some call him Vikram smiley36 They will write sad stories about him but not even spell his name right lol

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Im not a fan of Vikrant or as some call him Vikram smiley36 They will write sad stories about him but not even spell his name right lol

People were expecting some sleazy movie of ekta Mata

Vikrant was called cockroach by superstar kangoo

[Post Removed]

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Godhra kaand? I hope they stay close to the true story. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JangoB

Looks like you guys haven’t seen Vikrant in stuff like Criminal Justice and Made In Heaven where Vikrant did everything sleazy and vulgar possible ….and even erotic nude scenes! 

made in heaven? did not seen that movie but saw a gay scene with vikrant on my timeline lol he was naked in bed with a man which made me wonder if vikrant did casting couch to get where he is today by being sleeping with a men or who knows women too. If you are gay that is okay to be with men but if you are straight and sleeping with men to get work that is sad. I don't know. It just made me wonder not sure how that clip came in my timeline, I was watching vikrant dp promotional videos year ago lol 

anyways people talking about vulgar scenes, why is it okay for kiara who is top actress doing kissing scenes in every movie I see of her and bold scenes and tripti being naked basically in bed kissing ranbir. I don't see their careers ruined, it helped their careers sadly right. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Glad Bollywood is showing courage to show the truth. Good luck to the team. 

2 independent reports and both concluded, it wasn’t an accident. It was a pre-planned attack. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

quoting NimbuMirchi:

"Glad Bollywood is showing courage to show the truth. Good luck to the team. 

2 independent reports and both concluded, it wasn’t an accident. It was a pre-planned attack."

Again a politically motivated movie...

Wikipedia:

"The Godhra train burning occurred on the morning of 27 February 2002: 59 Hindu pilgrims and karsevaks returning from Ayodhya were killed in a fire inside the Sabarmati Express near the Godhra railway station in the Indian state of Gujarat. The cause of the fire remains disputed. The Gujarat riots, in which Muslims were the targets of widespread and severe violence, occurred shortly afterward."

To educate yourself, please read the detailed rest of the Wikipedia article or do other research work.

No idea in which way the movie will stress a Muslim attack.

possible readings: Godhra train burning  / Nanavati-Mehta Commission / Banerjee Investigation / High Court Judgement / political involvement

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago