myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

On one hand anuj akpadiya is potrayed as some great lover like Romeo or Salim or Majnu in real life 

On the other hand hes playing with Shruti life from last 5 years 

If he never loves Shruti or ever wanted to marry her why live in together or do engagement with her?

Is ths not similar to reports about man in india who promise marriage so that the girl surrenders to them completely as otherwise no girl agree as its blasphemy to have pre maritial sex before wedding in india 

Than after using those girls 5 years or 10 years they marry another woman chosen by their parents or family dumping this GF of 10 years 

How is anuj any diff from all these cheating men who are using women and fooling them with false hopes of marraige? 

Why did anuj live in with Shruti if he do not want to marry her? Does he not know for indian woman to live in with a man means its like married only. No other indian man will marry her easily. 

Also why he do engagement with Shruti if he do not want to marry her. After engagement hes having dreams about anupama shameless man. Is this not emotional cheating with Shruti 

They have totally spoil t anuj image showing him in USA like this. Now if he leaves Shrti after living with her 5 years for anupama hes a cheater only like vanraj or anupama because hes used an innocent woman who did not know his past and trusted him became mother for his daughter handled his entire home cooking, mopping, taking care of adhya school and extra ciricular etc much better than any anupama can ever do for CA

Atleast anuj should have told about anupam anad his past and said "I do not love you, do you want to still live in and take care of CA" than okkk to some extent

That is also cheating only in a way you are using Shruti to do your and your wife job taking care of house and kids while you enjoy life dumping your responsibility on another woman without giving her legal status as wife in law and society very clever man this anuj is 

Atleast if Shruti was legal wife she could be asking alimony from anuj etc once he leves her for anupama after some time 

Atleast in US all USA born women know that they can divorce few times and remarry and no one will raise que why you lived with a man without marraige? etc 

But here anuj knowing everything is taking advantage of Shruti 

Otherwise too anuj was ared flag before only in 26 years he never met anupama in USA before going to india he had many one night stand with women. OK he had is fine but some of those woman may be loving him wanting marraige. Did anuj tell them i love anupama who was in college with me so do not expect marraige etc just i want to sleep with you for one night. Than most women would have beaten him with their slippers and kicked him away for sure in USA too. Because even in USA no woman most of them are only interested in ONS just for fun like anuj, they are looking for emotional support and away away from lonliness than just a one night stand 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shruti know about Anuj past still want to marry him despite him not loving her  , cross check d episode where Anuj speaks to imaginary anupama he clearly told he cleared it to Shruti about his feelings for anupama still she wants to marry him

Yes Anuj is wrong in marrying Shruti 4 CA when he don't love her , he should step back .

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 3 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Shruti know about Anuj past still want to marry him despite him not loving her  , cross check d episode where Anuj speaks to imaginary anupama he clearly told he cleared it to Shruti about his feelings for anupama still she wants to marry him

Yes Anuj is wrong in marrying Shruti 4 CA when he don't love her , he should step back .

all i am saying why live in together with Shruti 

You know indians even bollywood actress find it tough to get a good hubby after live in with another actor as thats how society is 

By now most of US indian socety and indians in india must have heard Shruti is living with anuj kapadiya 

So it will be tough to get a good husband as most want virgin wife and those who are snaskari never lived in with another man although they are US settled etc 

He has used Shruti as hes live in with her bec he wants 24/7 free nannmy or dai ma for adya to be taken care his house to be taken care off

Any other man who has anupam ain mind will not agree to let shruti live in or get engageged giing woman hope

You know women are emotional fools they will marry drunkards and criminals thinking they can change them 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Not really shruti has no idea 

She asked anuj what past are you hiding from me is it regarding women etc 

she asked when aadya had breakdown why is she like this what happened tell me anything happen in past 

both both hide 

i never saw anuj saying he told shruti about his past 

the fact that both anuj and adya know anupam ais johi ben but quiet means they are cheating shruti 

why not say i saw my ex wife anupama so had accident to shruti - anuj is cunning boy friend 

why not aadya say joshi ben is anuj ex wife 

both are playing games with shruti 

Anupamasatwik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

By doing this makers trying to show Anuj is wrong and his 26 years love is wrong. Anupama stayed 5 years as a jogan and Anuj is staying with Shruti and he is wrong and Anupama is great. Again this is done to show Anupama is a mahan and if in future she forgives Anuj also it will be showed she is God. 

Conphused thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anuj knows that his daughter has terrible abandonment issues and also that she has been betrayed by people in the past to such an extent that she still suffers the consequences.

In that situation why did he allow the relationship between Shruti and his daughter to develop to this extent if he is still in love with his ex-wife? What a horrible parent he is to do this knowing his relationship with Shruti might fall apart any time because of his own past. Does he want his daughter to feel abandoned and betrayed again?

I have a feeling that when Anuj will tell Anupamaa that he's with Shruti just because she gets along so well with Aadhya. (In that case, what a horrible person he is!) 😡

hoshiyaar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

all i am saying why live in together with Shruti 

You know indians even bollywood actress find it tough to get a good hubby after live in with another actor as thats how society is 

By now most of US indian socety and indians in india must have heard Shruti is living with anuj kapadiya 

So it will be tough to get a good husband as most want virgin wife and those who are snaskari never lived in with another man although they are US settled etc 

He has used Shruti as hes live in with her bec he wants 24/7 free nannmy or dai ma for adya to be taken care his house to be taken care off

Any other man who has anupam ain mind will not agree to let shruti live in or get engageged giing woman hope

You know women are emotional fools they will marry drunkards and criminals thinking they can change them 

Agreed, Anuj is basically taking advantage of shruti. Just because she doesn't mind he should not put all this burden on her when he doesn't love her.

Yhaving said that yeh virgin= sanskari waalaa standard badalnaa chahiye in Indian culture for ladies. Live in relationships sey atleast compatibility assess ho sakta hai before it turns into marriage. Nothing in life comes without a risk and ladies should not be judged for wanting to not go blindly in marriages. 

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Yes he is, human and double faced!