Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I'm more annoyed at his obsessive use of spray tanning and bronzer. He has the same skin tone as DP in this movie and it's WILD. I don't get why he feels the need to get the fake tan in every single movie of his. He looks great in his natural skin tone and always did so what gives?

But yes, the skin show is a bit over-the-top as well... must be an age thing.
As someone above said, the aesthetics of the skin show are very outdated.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Uski chadddi

Uski marzi 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Uski chadddi

Uski marzi 

Chaddi bhi nahi pehna, he wore full pant smiley6

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

He's literally showing his butt crack. His pants keep going lower and lower. 

I am all for nudity, but why is Hrithik doing this at 50? He was so shy in his initial years.

Madonna did a sex book and Mariah Carey showed her skin in the Honey video back in 1997.

So why can't Hrithik do it?  What's the big deal?
I like entertainers who are daring.  smiley39

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

It’s rather tasteless to show so much skin onscreen, regardless of the gender or age. 😞

I am used to it.  I have seen Madonna, Mariah Carey, even Lady Gaga show their bodies and skin in many music videos.  Nothing new.

smiley42

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

It's not the skin, but the bum crack which is more disturbing than Vanga's unduly toking! smiley37

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Madonna did a sex book and Mariah Carey showed her skin in the Honey video back in 1997.

So why can't Hrithik do it?  What's the big deal?
I like entertainers who are daring.  smiley39

Madonna's known for being quite provocative. Mariah's video was a metaphor for her abusive husband. Hrithik was trying to have a nice guy image very recently, this is a quick turn around. Even moreso than Deepika's. Not that it's bad. 

He seems like John because his body looked like John from Dostana. 

rickyproctor27 thumbnail

Today songs are not heard, they are seen. Music companies don't have CDs and casettes to sell and make money. A major monetisation happens from Youtube views and online streams. The many million views get them their money and also creates the attraction/PR for people to go watch the movie which audio launches did before. That's why we have 'Youtube drops' of songs now not audio launches.

Sid Anand has taken a peculiar formula for it. Ghungroo, Besharam Rang, now Ishq Jaisa Kuch. Show the skin and have peppy/catchy music in the background which hooks people for a few weeks till they get their numbers and make the money.

Edited by rickyproctor27 - 4 months ago