Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yeah agree, it syncs with what I am saying. SRK had established himself as super star that time and charmed women skillfullysmiley36

He was a gentleman with great relations with biggies of BW- Chopra, Johars, He is intelligent and not dumb. So Aish would definitely want him, she is smart

I don't think she would pursue him just because of his connections and stature. She probably saw what a gentleman he is and how compared to others (looking at you Salman), he treats women with respect and dignity. I can easily see someone falling in love with him or having a crush. We know Salman was jealous of their friendship and that he accused her of having an affair with SRK so probably he also felt that she had an attraction/connection to him.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Oh Gosh! Stupid me!!! Yes, absolutely, it was Amitji!

Clochette thumbnail

Well, when having had arguments with Salman, she very well could have named SRK as a good example (because of his behaviour towards women) for a man she would wish for herself...

I don't know if she had a crush on him but she definitely loved to work with him.

Gauri wasn't jealous of Aish when she advised SRK to not work with her for a while after the incident on the sets...it's simply that SRK felt very very bad about what doing...I really think that Aish said something to Salman that triggered him...and the alcohol didn't make it better...he drank even more when she wouldn't talk to him that day...and in the night, the accident happened...a quite fatal day, that day smiley13

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

Why do you feel sad for him? 

I feel sad for Abhishek for many other reasons but not because Aish chose him.

And yes, he has very endearing traits and also is a Gentleman...but like any other human being (including SRK smiley1) he has traits you would like to go through the roof (or just nail him onto the wall) smiley36

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Without a doubt. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, when having had arguments with Salman, she very well could have named SRK as a good example (because of his behaviour towards women) for a man she would wish for herself...

I don't know if she had a crush on him but she definitely loved to work with him.

Gauri wasn't jealous of Aish when she advised SRK to not work with her for a while after the incident on the sets...it's simply that SRK felt very very bad about what doing...I really think that Aish said something to Salman that triggered him...and the alcohol didn't make it better...he drank even more when she wouldn't talk to him that day...and in the night, the accident happened...a quite fatal day, that day smiley13

That's what I think that after working with SRK on several films, plus the international press tour for Devdas, that she must have made comparisons between SRK and Salman and Salman did not like that and assumed the worst from it. He was already upset about not being cast for Devdas so imagine his feelings when he feels he is losing his gf too.

And we know even after all the drama, Aish is still eager to work with SRK so she must view him as a gentleman still. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

smiley36

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

My head was spinning while trying to read your post.smiley39

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

First time I am reading here Ash had a crush on SrK smiley24

I don't think so, she respects him and likes to work with him as their pairing is a hit. Maybe she is comfortable working with him that doesn't come across as crush smiley36

Ash liked Abhi and married him that's all smiley1

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Raijeera, it was a David Dhawan movie (Hum Kisise Kum Nahin, 2002)...Abhishek plays a doctor and Aish his younger sister. It's the movie where Sanjay Dutt plays Munna Bhai the first time (not the Hirani one). He fells in love with the doctor's sister (= Aish).

It's Amitabh Bachchan who played her brother not Abhi.