Suresh Oberoi Reveals Vivek Oberoi Never Told Him About Aishwarya Rai

Posted: 2 months ago

Suresh Oberoi Reveals Vivek Oberoi Never Told Him About Aishwarya Rai, Says He Maintains A Cordial Relationship With Salman Khan

Vivek Oberoi's father Suresh Oberoi said that he didn't know about his son's relationship with Aishwarya Rai till he got to know about it from filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma. 

It is known to all that actor Vivek Oberoi was once in a relationship with Aishwarya Rai. In an interview, Vivek's father Suresh Oberoi said that he didn't know his son's relationship till he got to know about it from filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma. 

In an interview with Lehren, Suresh Oberoi who is currently basking in the success of 'Animal' said, ''Most of the things I didn’t even know. Vivek never told me. Ramu (Ram Gopal Varma) told me. Before Ramu, somebody else told me. I had made him understand. Samjhaya tha mat karo (I had told him not to do).”

He also spoke about his dynamics with Amitabh Bachchan. Suresh said that he was his co-star and never a friend. They had a good relationship industry-wise. ''My friendship was with Danny Mukul. Yes, Mr Bachchan invited me for his birthday but it was fine. And he doesn’t let people know about most of the things. But whenever we meet, we are really nice to each other,'' he added. 

Suresh Oberoi also opened up about his relationship with Salman Khan and his father Salim Khan. He said, “I was in relief in Vivek‘s case at that time and now also. Still, we all meet each other very nicely. Whenever Salman Khan meets me, he hides the cigarette and then talks to me as a part of respect. I always tell Vivek to touch Salim ji’s feet. I also respect Salim Bhai. Things happened but my relationships are good enough.”

For the unversed, Vivek and Aishwarya broke up in 2003 and it is said that Salman was behind it. Vivek and Aishwarya also shared the same screen space in 'Kyun! Ho Gaya Na' that also starred Amitabh Bachchan. 

https://www.outlookindia.com/art-entertainment/suresh-oberoi-reveals-vivek-oberoi-never-told-him-about-aishwarya-rai-says-he-maintains-a-cordial-relationship-with-salman-khan-news-337326

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why so many articles coming up about them? Or is it old articles?

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

Why so many articles coming up about them? Or is it old articles?

it came out last December but seems ridiculous that when everyone knew his father didn’t lol seems he’s trying to tell he had no idea on what is son was doing. His own son went on stage to get forgiveness. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

it came out last December but seems ridiculous that when everyone knew his father didn’t lol seems he’s trying to tell he had no idea on what is son was doing. His own son went on stage to get forgiveness. 

I know right?? It was a messed up situation he created for himself.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

but that's good that salman and his family always shows respect to suresh oberoi. Aish was the beauty and these guys vivek and salman went crazy over that gorgeous woman

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is 20+ years to that incident. It is high time for all the related and sundries to get over it..

Rehashing the incident is not going to catapult Vivek's Bollywood career ( he was horrendous in Indian Police Force, btw)..

Neither rehashing how each and every movie was first offered to Aishwarya Rai is going to do her any good until she decides to shun that laziness and do something about herself..

Edited by bashful_moon - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Viveks dad trolling him smiley36 is it also Salman fault smiley37

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Viveks dad trolling him smiley36 is it also Salman fault smiley37

How is Vivek’s dad trolling him?