Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Of course, she instigated him and he played right into it. He too deserves it for leaving his years of spouse for this trash. All I am glad is that Salman and SRK have both stayed away from this  woman. Everyone she gets involved with goes through crap. She’s mahaan who is best suited to live by herself. Let others stay away from this ice queen. 

Who are you talking about? 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I'm curious if Vivek and Aish's relationship would have lasted longer had he not gone against her wishes in order to prop up his imagine in the industry as the devoted boyfriend speaking out against abuse from one of the most powerful members. Could their relationship have eventually become more serious if not for this major mishap?

Well one can never know but I would wager to say, Nope. Her parents didn’t think he was “good enough” for Ash (and tbh, these are just facts) + Ash didn’t seem particularly serious about him anyway. Her mother reportedly, always loved B Jr. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She would have dumped him still, only thing is it wild have been a secretive break up. Vivek is a dumb guy who got hyper and did that press conference. No sensible woman would want to marry a dumb guy. 

During those days, Vivek was coming across like a spoiled brat. He had couple of hits and was riding high. 

Aish wanted someone mature and gentleman. 

But in place of Vivek, had it been ( hypothetically) say Hrithik, Ranbir or Saif or Akshaye khanna or any other BW khandaan she would have behaved differently. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

She would have dumped him still, only thing is it wild have been a secretive break up. Vivek is a dumb guy who got hyper and did that press conference. No sensible woman would want to marry a dumb guy. 

During those days, Vivek was coming across like a spoiled brat. He had couple of hits and was riding high. 

Aish wanted someone mature and gentleman. 

But in place of Vivek, had it been ( hypothetically) say Hrithik, Ranbir or Saif or Akshaye khanna or any other BW khandaan she would have behaved differently. 

Nah always looked like she had a crush on SRK

smiley36She even said in an IV “if he wasn’t married, I woke KC’s pursued him” 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I feel bad for Abhishekh as I always felt that Ash was lucky to get him. He really seems humble and loyal compared to other actors.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Yeah agree, it syncs with what I am saying. SRK had established himself as super star that time and charmed women skillfullysmiley36

He was a gentleman with great relations with biggies of BW- Chopra, Johars, He is intelligent and not dumb. So Aish would definitely want him, she is smart

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I feel bad for Abhishekh as I always felt that Ash was lucky to get him. He really seems humble and loyal compared to other actors.

Why do you feel sad for him? 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raijeera

I don't think she has played sister to Abhishek in any movie

Raijeera, it was a David Dhawan movie (Hum Kisise Kum Nahin, 2002)...Abhishek plays a doctor and Aish his younger sister. It's the movie where Sanjay Dutt plays Munna Bhai the first time (not the Hirani one). He fells in love with the doctor's sister (= Aish).

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Raijeera, it was a David Dhawan movie (Hum Kisise Kum Nahin, 2002)...Abhishek plays a doctor and Aish his younger sister. It's the movie where Sanjay Dutt plays Munna Bhai the first time (not the Hirani one). He fells in love with the doctor's sister (= Aish).

Amitabh was in the movie not Abhishek 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I just want to say that for many actresses in Bollywood, marital status has never bothered them so whatever people feel about Aish, she should be praised for understanding boundaries and never pursuing someone already married. This applies to Deepika as well so I find it interesting that both get shamed all the time for their relationships when neither has ever done this.