Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I like Vivek, but I would have respected him more if he hadn't complained so much about the press conference later. As an adult he should take full responsibility for his own actions. He might feel that she egged him on, but ultimately he did the press conference, and it was his decision. After a certain age you can't blame someone else for your own actions. It shows you lack the ability to take ownership of your actions and you start a self-pity party where you are the victim, because someone led you supposedly wrong, so it is "their fault". Have the conviction to stand by your own decisions whether good or bad as you can learn a lot from them. 

Edited by Petrichor80 - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

It’s all hullabaloo 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: Clochette

Just from the title I guess that you mean the name and not the man (because the man was in love with her, but she wasn't really in love with him, right?)

Well, I would say:

Salman and SRK had been - for different reasons - a no go.

Still being with Salman, she made a movie with Abhishek ...they played siblings (the parallels, I see there) in HumKisiseKumNahin

After Salman and SRK was 'over', she played love interest to Abhi in KuchNaaKaho (I think, at that time, Abhi was with Karisma).

But when Dhoom 2 got filmed, he was solo... and the rest is history.

So if all that had happened with a Vivek Bachchan, yes, she would have married a Vivek Bachchan...

I think she was a sibling to Amitabh bachhan.

Everyone uses each other in Bollywood.

Bollywood isn't a holy place. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Vivek Khan hona chaiye tha 

Which Khan??? She rather quickly must have noticed that Salman isn't 'her cup of tea' (she didn't make another movie with him)... ShahRukh would not have left his small kids and Gauri... would there have been another Khan? (Vivek, in the position he had in the Hindi-filmindustry-hierarchy could not win her with Oberoi, so he would not have won her with Khan either)

So, Bachchan was perfect...and Aaradhya will be  t h e  Bachchan girl that will be an actress (Mama wil ensure that...or at least will try to do so).

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raijeera

I think she was a sibling to Amitabh bachhan.

Everyone uses each other in Bollywood.

Bollywood isn't a holy place. 

Yes, in her first movie with Abhishek, she played his sister (like she did in Josh with SRK).

Instead of "Bollywood" you can name any filmindustry.

Originally posted by: The_Best

She would’ve never left him if he was Bachan. While he did the press conference on his own, she did play him and then left him when he didn’t serve her purpose anymore. She could’ve married many but married Abhishek because he was Bachan. It didn’t matter if she didn’t love him. What mattered for her was his name. Nothing else mattered for her in front of Bachan name. Now she is being made a victim when she knew what kind of family she was getting into. She herself chose Bachan family. She’s always a victim in every situation. From Salman to SRK to Vivek to Bachan. 

How do you know she married him for Bachchan? And did she ever said that she is not happy with this family? So how did she play a victim card? If she ever complain about them, then we will know. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ash never played a victim card but Vivek did. It was completely his decision to call the press conference. He thrown ash under the bus by said oh she forced me. Bro you are not a kid. You came to Bollywood to build your career. He thought by doing this everyone will praise him what a hero you are Vivek?smiley36 He had an amazing career which he made some really bad decisions. He should had known the consequences and how his career will build up. And ash never wanted to marry a khan, after the abuse she went through. I don’t think there is a problem with ash marriage either. Salman has moved on ab fans bhi move on ho jaye smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

How do you know she married him for Bachchan? And did she ever said that she is not happy with this family? So how did she play a victim card? If she ever complain about them, then we will know. 

what really happened? 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bird32

How do you know she didn’t marry him for Bachan? How do you know she is happy when there are news of her having problems with Bachans now? She always played victim card unless you don’t watch the news. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Koi bhi ullu ka patta aise hi assume aur declare nahi karta

Yeh Ash ne Salman affair bhi accept nahi kiya tha publicly par sabko pata tha affair hua hai

Aur she did kissing scene with him in Aao na song end

Sohail ne bhi yahi bola tha

https://lehren.com/entertainment/bollywood/sohail-khan-once-took-a-dig-at-aishwarya-rai-for-salman-khan/169271/

Same game isne Vivek k saath bhi khela, she didn't acknowledge the affair par birthdays uske saath hi spend karti thi 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago