Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Vivek ne Farah show mein yeh bola ki Ash ne hi press conference k liye usko uksaya tha aur jab backfire ho gaya toh palti markar usiko immature bolne lagi

Ash fans har jagah victim card play karte rehte hai ki koi nahi aaya support karne ko 

Abey jis ek aadmi ne usko khule aam support kiya tha Salman k against, uska toh respect nahi kiya toh baaki kyun aaye bhai

Of course, she instigated him and he played right into it. He too deserves it for leaving his years of spouse for this trash. All I am glad is that Salman and SRK have both stayed away from this  woman. Everyone she gets involved with goes through crap. She’s mahaan who is best suited to live by herself. Let others stay away from this ice queen. 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Tum logon ne notice kiya Aishwarya ne kabhi Abhishek ko bhi acknowledge nahi kiya 

Kaafi time k baad isne apne Pati ko follow kiya Instagram par

Khud toh kisi ko wish, pyar, support nahi karti hai par duniya bar ka victim card khelna hai iske fans ko

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I want to know the backstory

What did vivek oberio did?

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vivek was doing really well. He had 2 hit movies, people were liking his pairing with Rani and he was being considered the next big thing. I remember in my school days many girls had crush on him coz of his silky hair. He shouldn't have been so immature. He knew he is fighting against powerful person. Forget about supporting Vivek, Aish didn't even acknowledge him as her boyfriend in public, whereas he was madly in love with her. Imagine you were always being harrassed by your ex boyfriend and your current boyfriend treats you like a queen, is ready to fight with whole world only for you and then you dump him for a wealthy influential guy. Aish did dirty to Vivek. Aish wanted security. May be after Guru, Aish thought Abhishek will be the next superstar but that didn't happen and I do feel Abhishek used to get insecure with the attention Aishwarya would get for being the most beautiful women that time. Plus imagine having a mother in law like Jayasmiley22

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

I want more questions on existence. They really make you think😞

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Oh woe me, Vivek the poor little peacock forever wronged and forced at gunshot to slam Salman at the press conference. Darling Vivek who claimed to be mahan by speaking out against abuse, airing people’s laundry without their consent, being shocked when the damsel was not impressed, then apologising to the perpetrator like a goddamn coward that he is. 

But yes, let’s shame the woman because her name is Aish, we dislike her and it’s okay because her abuser is our beloved Bhaijaan. ❤️

Edited by JayaBachan - 3 months ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Oh woe me, Vivek the poor little peacock forever wronged and forced at gunshot to slam Salman at the press conference. Darling Vivek who claimed to be mahan by speaking out against abuse, airing people’s laundry without their consent, being shocked when the damsel was not impressed, then apologising to the perpetrator like a goddamn coward that he is. 

But yes, let’s shame the woman because her name is Aish, we dislike her and it’s okay because her abuser is our beloved Bhaijaan. ❤️

THIS. 

Ash made it vvv clear that she didn’t want him to do that PC. Yet he chose to go ahead with it. She didn’t egg him or manipulate him into doing it, she said no, he went head with it so it was a choice & when his head was rightly served to him on a platter & she called him very immature (he has said this too) He backed out b/c he realised he had committed professional harakiri. I like Vivek from the little I’ve seen of his public persona, apparently he’s a very nice chap, but him apologising to Salman publicly & making a fool out of himself, is just EWW. 

Look it was clear even as a casual observer that Ash wasn’t that serious about him. He though, had lost his heart to super successful & one of the most beautiful women in the world ie Aishwarya Rai. She didn’t lead him on, she didn’t really give him false promises AFAIK (he would’ve definitely spoken about it if she had since he aired a lot of what she told him post-PC) He knew what he was getting into, he just wanted to be with her come Hell & high water.

She got a nice chap who came from an illustrious family to boot, so she got married to him. 🤷‍♀️ Painting poor Ash as this heartless villain is such a tired trope. 

ETA: There is also that little detail of Vivek allegedly, dumping his then-fiancé Gurleen Gill, for Ash & cheating on his fiancé. 🤷‍♀️ 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I'm curious if Vivek and Aish's relationship would have lasted longer had he not gone against her wishes in order to prop up his imagine in the industry as the devoted boyfriend speaking out against abuse from one of the most powerful members. Could their relationship have eventually become more serious if not for this major mishap?

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yes, in her first movie with Abhishek, she played his sister (like she did in Josh with SRK).

Instead of "Bollywood" you can name any filmindustry.

I don't think she has played sister to Abhishek in any movie

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bruh when you call a victim "plastic" on public platform just because your relationship with her didn't work out, when bandho pull of tareefs for her abuser, you lose that woe-me-card.

Jo apne values par adig nahi reh sakta, those spineless folx ain't much.