Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

The difference here is that it's very easy to tell who is the original and who is the knockoff.

I don't really care about who copied who. It is normal in entertainment industry. They can wear whatever they wish.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

These 2 and their husbands fans. All weird 

Go watch Tripti.😡

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5345776

Edited by DivineAngel - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is the only solution ? No hope these 4 stars starting doing less attention seekingsmiley36

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Alia does try to channel DP in some of her later romantic roles, but how is that saree inspired by Deepika lol

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Deepika was one of the top models of the country after Aish. She can pull off and work even her worst fashion choices par some of these clothes just swallow Aloo.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Should we call it inspired instead of copied? smiley37

Yeah, for whatever reasons, Alia attempts to copy Deepika, it's not suiting her. Alia has small body frame and height is average kind of short. Deepika has broader body frame and is taller. 

Alia has a baby face, childish one. While Deepika can look sexy! A more womanly face. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Potentially Anu in her initial career.. and with Alia I am not sure. However, with Sonam I am pretty sure DP has a history of trying to be a fashion icon (a term often associated with Sonam because of her impeccable fashion sense) and falling flat on her face 🤣 Sonam is able to pull off so many outfits and looks that don't suit most. She might be a bit of a bimbo but gotta give credit where due.. don't think Sonam follows or copies anyone atleast in Bollywood. But many copy her.

DP is a clotheshorse & was a very good model but she doesn’t have personal style as such of her own. Sonam does but DP never copied Sonam lol- Her stupid horrible stylist Shaleena (she should totally fire this woman) just puts her in random outfits & only DP being DP, can pull it off. No-one else can. 

Sonam has a GREAT fashion sense, most definitely, but it’s also unreachable. For me the best fashion icons even more than Sonam, are Karisma Kapoor & Kangana- IMPECCABLE clean & very elegant natural fashion sense. smiley27

Lol ok, no I definitely feel Alia copies DP. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol so is she copying the way Deepu rani mouths the f word and the way she kisses? Because that's all Deepu rani has been doing lately in all her moviessmiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Alia too has kissing scenes in mostly every movie. In rocky rani, there were multiple ones. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Lol so is she copying the way Deepu rani mouths the f word and the way she kisses? Because that's all Deepu rani has been doing lately in all her moviessmiley36

they should do more beach scenes