Posted: 3 months ago

What would happen to Kat if Salman Ash never broke up? Then, there is no way Kat would come this far because Salman would have to cheat on Ash with Kat do help her out and I don’t think he would do that. She got lucky because he was single at that time. On this forum, I read some weird story about her that she had to practice scenes with Gulshan Grover during the Boom movie shooting and Amitabh Bachchan was cheering when he saw them together. So Kat had to tolerate all that if Salman didn’t rescue her at that time. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No, I don't think she would have made it big or had a career then. She should thank Aish everyday.

It's also telling that Aish is a Scorpio and Scorpios are the most unforgiving zodiac sign. This is why she is the only one of Salman's exes who has never forgiven him to this day.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Highly presumptuous of you to say Salman wouldn’t have cheated on Ash.  Of course he would have.  Isn’t it common knowledge that he got caught cheating on Sangeeta Bijalni after their wedding cards had been sent out?   

purplesnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

To be honest, probably not.   

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I didn’t know she was the imaginary daughter of Aish or Salman. Why wouldn’t she exist if they didn’t break up?? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I didn’t know she was the imaginary daughter of Aish or Salman. Why wouldn’t she exist if they didn’t break up?? 

smiley37

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 3 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Katrina kaif ke paas jo hai wo uski kismat ka hai

Agar salman is Tarah career banasakta toh zareen daisy ka kyun nahi bana paya 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I read only the title and it sounds like she’s either Salman or Aish’s daughter with a different partner who wouldn’t have existed if they stayed together smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think so. Now salman is making shenaz gill career. There was a reason why Katrina did not married salman. When asked to Katrina who is salman’s favorite actress, Kat said not me. That was when Vicky was not in the picture. Salman is not loyal.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Came here to ask this😭

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 3 months ago