Vidya with Ran-veer/bir.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vidya with Ran-veer/bir.
Salman Khan - Madhuri Dixit: (in atleast 6 more big budgeted movies as a lead couple after HAHK).
Aamir Khan-Pooja Bhatt: (in atleast couple of more films as a lead after their extra ordinary chemistry in DHKMN).
I wanted Fawad Deepika
Salman Deepika
Emraan Deepika (I loved Emraan in Awarapan)
Deepika Aamir
Ranveer Kiara
Priyanka Aamir
Vidya Aamir
SRK Amisha did a scene together in OSO 
I want DQ and Deepika together
Also DQ+ Tripti
DQ+ Alia
RK+Mrunal
DQ+Sai pallavi(I think they already did? I'm not sure)
They appeared together in heyy baby but it's not a proper movieOriginally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais
SRK- Tabu/ SRK- Vidya Balan.

SRK + Tabu (they were so good in the Saathiya cameo *sigh*)