funny thing you were questioning it just a couple of days agoOriginally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I can’t deny it. Everyone knows Ash. Her stardom should never be questioned.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
funny thing you were questioning it just a couple of days agoOriginally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I can’t deny it. Everyone knows Ash. Her stardom should never be questioned.
Who dis Kim . Why both scaring the children 
its not her stardom, its her beauty that captured westerners. and what an achievement kim and her story with ash. lets celebrate.
As she should
Ash is a queen no doubt in that
I despise Kim but this just proves what I've stated numerous times over that Aish is the global image of India. There is a reason Beyonce said she loved Devdas and particularly Aish in it.
https://youtube.com/shorts/_1tXH62cgiM?si=fmnH5pbp4QlAXd0d
https://x.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/2066179434227302428
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://x.com/i/status/2071213562161500394
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
31