Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Ak2019

Just my opinion. Not everyone may like it. These are a few things that I have noticed recently.

1. Though we all want to keep on-camera and off-camera things aside to be professional. It is challenging to have a clear boundary. Only some people in the set may be mature enough to differentiate. Something happened that is affecting the ongoing episodes.

2. The energy Sai and Adrija had in initial episodes has lowered not sure if it is due to tiredness or something else

3. The importance of Agasthya's character appears to have been downplayed for the last two weeks. It may be related to the story, too. But the strong presence that Agasthya had in initial episodes cannot be felt anymore.

4. Vishwa's character is being forced on the viewers. The last scene in today's episode could be portrayed better. Imlie, who is traumatized and hurt, was saved by Agasthya to be thrown out in her vulnerable situation. he could have waited at least 1 day for her to be thrown out. He could have revealed the house information but delayed the revenge act. What do we call a person with this behavior not a hero? 

5. Vishwa catching when Imlie fell showed him in a better light. I hope the off-screen drama is not playing any part in this. 

Any production team may prefer to avoid dealing even with the best actor with baggage. Unfortunately for Sai, his fandom is his baggage. I hope his fandom does not destroy his career because of the extreme love for him. After the hate comments on Twitter and YouTube for his character, I am still determining how many actresses would be comfortable working with him. His fans on Twitter don't even spare him. They assassinate his character if he talks well with his actors. He has a life, too, and he is only an actor by profession.

I'm not responding to any comments about the show coz I don't care. Specifically responding to your comments about the fandom, of which, I'm a part (active too). 

There's no baggage that Sai carries due to his fandom. A sincere request is not to label his fan base as a baggage. I understand you are referring to the shit that's posted across all platforms. Those aren't his fans, but Chintus or haters. Those losers are around us since MHRW ended (imagine we are facing this since 2 yrs). Please get your facts right and don't club his real fans with the haters. I'm not sure how active you are in his fandom and how much you know but as someone who is active in this fandom for over 2.5 years, I don't think any of his fans like the targeting and bashing that's happening. Our fandom is a very positive and peaceful fandom for the most part. Only the Chintus are the ones spreading their nuisance across all platforms. 

6. Every production house wants the Leads to promote the show through reels. All leads, even married ones, are promoting the serial with co-actors. But Sai and his coactors get targeted if he does it. He and his co-actors get judged and shamed for everything. This is not an expectation at all..if that was the case Sai would be doing more reels etc as he's a professional. A production house only cares about trps and popularity on SM doesn't translate to Trps. If it did, the shows like CJL and Barsaatein wouldn't have such low trps. The targeting is totally wrong and I really hope Sai takes a stronger action against such hate (don't think he would though). However, as someone who has been part of other show fanbase as well, I can tell you this level of targeting is normal. Most actors have such hate filled comments too. This is part of their profession and need to develop a thicker skin to ignore such useless comments. 

7. I have seen  Adrija in "Durga and Charu". She is the same, and nothing has changed. She does reels with coactors. The shaming and name-calling she is enduring is extreme. She can do reels and post things she wants as per her personality. Sai is more reserved in nature and isn't comfortable posting such things. He never posted a single reel in his first and second show as well (even after he got along with his coactors). That doesn't mean Sai is in the wrong here. He's an actor and does his job with full honesty. It's unfortunate that everyone is targeted by the Chintus (Adrija, his previous costars and Sai himself gets a lot of hate and bullshit across platforms). No one deserves it. Chintus really need to get a life. 

8. Sai will become a Liability for any production house as he cannot promote and needs to go into a shell only promoting his pictures his old fans want, even in new serials. Shows have worked in the past even when people don't promote it using reels. The only thing that matters to the PH is the show running which depends on trp. Making reels etc will increase the social media visibility for an actor but will not make any impact on the show trp which is what the PH will care about. Plus promoting the show isn't an actors responsibility, it is of the PH. The earlier shows of Sai were watched by audience but there wasn't a single off screen picture or anything posted. So again, Sai is a very good actor and I don't agree that any PH will consider him a liability. He does his work (which is acting) and that's where his responsibility ends.

Sometimes, I get a serious headache when I read the fan's comments. They stoop low when things don't go their way. He has to keep feeding their fantasies.

I hate to read the comments on the platforms too. But mind you, these are not fans, there are a lot of people on twitter and other platforms spreading hate for Sai. It has nothing to do with his fandom. His fandom (can be a bit possessive) but don't resort to bashing or name calling. It's important to distinguish who are the real fans and not call classify fans in the same bucket. 

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Frankly, I am extremely offended and a bit mad when you blame Sai for not doing enough or talking about his fanbase labelling them as hating on Adrija or as a baggage which will ruin his future prospects. That's not the case. We are as annoyed by the hate that's happening across the platforms and how much bashing Sai is getting too. It's not good to read those comments and Sai and us have been dealing with this since a full 2 yrs. 

Chintus really need to get a life and leave him alone if they don't like him. I hope people stop bringing his personality and his personal stuff in the matters of the show. The show going down has nothing to do with his acting or his off screen behavior. This show is going downhill due to the poor script, multiple plots and revenge family that's not working. 

Ak2019 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I apologize for offending anyone. I am new to this serial, and  I am watching Sai for the first time. I don't know much about his fandom or the chintus. I am giving my opinion based on what I see on social media. For me, or any new viewer, I cannot identify chintus. We end up thinking they are a part of the fandom.

Once again, sorry If I have hurt anyone sentiments. My opinion is only as a new fan of Sai .

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ak2019

I apologize for offending anyone. I am new to this serial, and  I am watching Sai for the first time. I don't know much about his fandom or the chintus. I am giving my opinion based on what I see on social media. For me, or any new viewer, I cannot identify chintus. We end up thinking they are a part of the fandom.

Once again, sorry If I have hurt anyone sentiments. My opinion is only as a new fan of Sai .

Good you know better now. Imagine this affected you in such less time and we are dealing with this since 2 full years. Imagine how much it hurts Sai to read this shit as well where his name and his closed ones are dragged through the mud. For what joy, Chintus are so unhappy in their life (and will always remain unhappy and miserable coz KARMA) that they feel it's ok to target someone anonymously. 

I really wish Sai raises a complaint, he has connections too and tracks down the IPs of these bullies. They need to be taught a lesson so they know these things have consequences. 

Anyway, I hope you won't label his fans or bring in aspects of his personality in such discussions anymore.  The PH doesn't care about anything that is happening on SM. They only care about the trps. 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Mam, Without  knowing the facts please don’t label anyone .. people who are pouring hate messages on Sai are not fans they are called trolls for a reason .. they will abuse him for whatever he does ( they are same one or two people who keep creating new fake accounts just to troll him ) 

His fans love him for his work not because of his personal life .. just because he doesnot  celebrate new years with his Co actors doesnot mean he is not intrested in the show .. 

Sai can never be a liability to a production  house .. the dedication and hardwork he puts into is job is commendable !! He is an ASSET to the production house !!

Coming to the show 

From day one I feel something is off in the show .. is it the plot , screenplay , editing or direction I don’t know (I have been saying this in the AT from day one ) 

Chalo according to you all the male lead  is not performing  because of his personal life and his fans .. ok then why can’t others do their job ?? Is male lead  the only one who is responsible for the show ??? 

DONT GET OFFENDED PLEASE 🙏 

p.s. Sai loves his work way too much so he will promote it too and he is doing it .. no one needs to worry about it all 😂 and also he is such a perfectionist that he keeps asking for retakes till he gets it perfect ( at least he had this liberty in his previous show .. I hope he has it here too ) and there are many more things to justify his professionalism towards work 😇 his fans will know it !! 

I’m telling you all this so that you know about him as you are his fan too ♥️

Edited by MHRW99 - 4 months ago
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Hey! Thanks for the tag. 

I don’t follow any SM posts, reels or comments of the cast. I am unaware of what’s happening there so lack/ overdose of it doesn’t affect my experience of viewing the show either. 

Yes, Agasthya-Imlie scenes do lack the intensity as compared to earlier episodes. But that’s got more to do with the current story, not the actors. Sai and Adrija are both doing a marvellous job inspite of such hectic schedules. 

My only complaints currently are 

1. The styling: Most of us here have seen how gorgeous this man can look even in the simplest of clothes and a well trimmed hair style. The stylist is doing a horrible job with those ill fitted clothes and obsession with long hair. And if they are doing this only to elevate their new third angle then smiley35

2. The revenge track: The track makes no sense to me and the revenge family are bad actors. Them getting the screen space is not working well with me. They should rather focus on the original cast who are better actors. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree that show doesn't have that strong appeal .. The story is all over the place and they need to do something really high notch drama to catch more eyeballs... I am watching show for sai and if his role doesn't get due importance i will surely quit watching.

As far as off screen concern i think once they leave imlie set No one from the team bound to do things together be it hanging out or celebrating anything its there choice if they want to they will but if not then also we should respect there decisions... So sai not celebrating new year with cast should not get questioned its totally his wish and as Ren said he had his family here who were with him after long so its obvious he will be with them.

And yes Saishi FD is not sai's baggage its his strength cause these FD is there from beginning to support him to hype him they make edits on him which takes lots of hard work they do trends for him which occupy there time but they do all these out of love for him.. So i hope just because of some haters ppl don't judge the whole Fandom cause i have not seen anyone having issues with him promoting show with cast..his co actress or anyone his saishi FD is mature enough to understand his work commitments and they will never do anything which can affect his work atmosphere..His FD very well understand difference between reel and real so it will be better if ppl don't judge his fans unnecessarily in negative way.

Sai is very professional, hard working and passionate about his work and he will never let anything affect his work commitments.. He is doing many things here off screen which he never did in his previous shows as he himself said he one does always learn as he travels so he now learning as he has been here for 3 years with experience of two previous shows and now imlie so i hope no one questions his loyalty towards his work.

I hope i have not offended anyone here i never meant to do that but being in this FD since 3 years i felt bad when word Baggage was used.

Sai will keep shining and keep rocking as he is as Augustya Singh Chaudhary 🙌🏻

Edited by s_kavya - 4 months ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Rest of the wonderful members have already clarified about the menace of fake accounts that's trying to harm Sai image from past two years so I don't think I need to elaborate much more 

Sai is a thorough professional.  He has dedication level that's unmatched.  He gives equal importance  to all his  project and character . Even the last show that he did  which was commercial failure, he holds the character that he played dear to his heart.  The gratitude messages that he posts on his social media about all the work that he has done shows what value he gives to his work.  So it's not right to say question his work ethics when it comes to Imlie show/Agsatya . Watch his interviews and articles.  He believes this show to be one of the biggest blessings of 2023 that he received.  

Online negative discussions don't impact how the ph works. They only care about trp and trp audience . Gul khan ph and star plus loves Sai.  It's evident from the fact that gul ph approached him 4 times for their shows . It has to be noted that when channel gives their clearance then only main leads can be selected and this is 3rd show of Sai on star plus as lead that's proves star plus affinity for him. 

If Online discussions formed the plots and storylines of show then as Ren mentioned barsaatein and Chand jalne laga would have been number one in trp charts . 

The creative of  first gen Imlie actress new show on Sony channel regularly interacts with fans on twitter and keeps giving them lollipop but in actual show , it's the same itv theatrics.  

Ph knows what work with their target audience and what not.  

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

I agree that show doesn't have that strong appeal .. The story is all over the place and they need to do something really high notch drama to catch more eyeballs... I am watching show for sai and if his role doesn't get due importance i will surely quit watching.

As far as off screen concern i think once they leave imlie set No one from the team bound to do things together be it hanging out or celebrating anything its there choice if they want to they will but if not then also we should respect there decisions... So sai not celebrating new year with cast should not get questioned its totally his wish and as Ren said he had his family here who were with him after long so its obvious he will be with them.

And yes Saishi FD is not sai's baggage its his strength cause these FD is there from beginning to support him to hype him they make edits on him which takes lots of hard work they do trends for him which occupy there time but they do all these out of love for him.. So i hope just because of some haters ppl don't judge the whole Fandom cause i have not seen anyone having issues with him promoting show with cast..his co actress or anyone his saishi FD is mature enough to understand his work commitments and they will never do anything which can affect his work atmosphere..His FD very well understand difference between reel and real so it will be better if ppl don't judge his fans unnecessarily in negative way.

Sai is very professional, hard working and passionate about his work and he will never let anything affect his work commitments.. He is doing many things here off screen which he never did in his previous shows as he himself said he one does always learn as he travels so he now learning as he has been here for 3 years with experience of two previous shows and now imlie so i hope no one questions his loyalty towards his work.

I hope i have not offended anyone here i never meant to do that but being in this FD since 3 years i felt bad when word Baggage was used.

Sai will keep shining and keep rocking as he is as Augustya Singh Chaudhary 🙌🏻

@red, I couldn't agree more. Sai also knows how much this fandom loves him and he loves Saishi fans back too. 

@Divya, I'm in the fandom also for his personal life lol. My siggy should say it all 🤣🤣🤣

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

@red, I couldn't agree more. Sai also knows how much this fandom loves him and he loves Saishi fans back too. 

@Divya, I'm in the fandom also for his personal life lol. My siggy should say it all 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah but also his work ( as an individual we do love him for his work and his work ethics right ?? ) we don’t mix his personal life and work life 

Edited by MHRW99 - 4 months ago
NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

PH don't care about offscreen dynamics neither Trp audiences. Only thing the Adrija is getting unnecessary hatred, degrading of her character from not only by trollers but also by ML previous jodi fans that I have personally seen so you can't only blame chintus or whatever.

Adrija is not a newcomer that she will use Sai's popularity when she is equally popular, playing a titular character in no 1 channel .

I am a silent reader  today I have off so I thought to put across my words. 

I like both Sai & Adrija as a onscreen couple & they are doing full justice  as Imlie/ Agastha