misspatel0 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Trp was high during palki realising his love for rajveer. Love confession of rajveer to palki. But as soon as this love triangle started trp just droped. Still it is constant. 

Koi bhi palki ko shaurya ke sath nahi dekhta cahte ise pehle dekhna he bandh lar dena cahta hai. aur wo uncomfortable scenes of shaurya molesting palki aise scenes daloge to kabhi trp nhi badhegi. 

Trp fir bhi constant hai kyuki usko palveer ke scenes ke sath balance kiya gaya hai nahi to aur drop ho jati.

Shalki is just an hype created by some teenagers and baseer fans. Others are paid bots ofcourse you can check their account. 

Aur jisko bhi shalki cahye wo generation 1 KB ke episodes fir se dekh le.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For the past two weeks it's been about the drugs scandal. So full on palveer scenes and no shalki scenes. And the trp these days are anyway between 1.2-1.5 max. To even qualify as very good it should be above 1.5 which it hasn't been for a long time regardless of palveer or shalki. The plots are weak, no strong conflict, nothing makes sense. That's the reason.

AnonymousSimon thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The triangle love thing the makers started to introduce in late November till now the audience hasn't accepted it and I don't think they will accept it. 

The tracks I want to see these year:

1. Palveer angst love and possible separation and reunion track 

2. Rudra seeing the Luthras for who their truly are and going back to his plan for destroying the Luthras for what they did to his mother because lately he has developed a very soft spot for them(Shrishti needs to return to steer Rudra the right way) 

3. I want Rudra to throw them out of the mansion and see the Luthras living in poverty because in the past Prithiv took the mansion but let them stay 

4. Preeta memory returning and her standing with Rudra and Shrishti(New casting) in taking revenge against the Luthras for what they did to her. And Kayva joining forces with her mother and brother once the truth is revealed on how Preeta was treated

5. And a new female villan to go for Rudra once his identity has been revealed. Ideally I would like for the makers to make the female villan Prithiv and Sherlyn daughter 

And for the people hoping that Shaurya turns positive that won't happen:

1. Palki will reject him and his hatred for Rudra will increase

2. At the moment Shaurya thinks his the sole heir to the Luthra property but once Rajveer is revealed as The Rudra Rajveer Luthra what do you think is going to be Shaurya's reaction 

3. Nidhi

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shaurya-Palki have sizzling chemistry while Rajveer-Palki are so perfectly boring and perfect that they send us to sleep. If include more Shalki scenes and they tone down Shaurya's whining a bit and tone down Rajveer's righteousness, the show will pick up. Look at the Youtube numbers for the Shalki scenes.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 months ago
misspatel0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Shaurya-Palki have sizzling chemistry while Rajveer-Palki are so perfectly boring and perfect that they send us to sleep. If include more Shalki scenes and they tone down Shaurya's whining a bit and tone down Rajveer's righteousness, the show will pick up. Look at the Youtube numbers for the Shalki scenes.

First of all i will like to clear you about what is chemistry between two people. Chemistry between two people means , the intense feelings of connection, passion, and romance that people in relationships share. That we all have seen between Rajveer and palki from the day they met. 

And secondly shaurya and palki are seems like a forced chemistry, they doesn't even look good together, jst look at their pictures and also in all the scenes. I believe shalki is a story of lust & obsession and the reason is rajveer bcoz he is jealous of rajveer that was clearly shown in the episodes if you have seen all the episodes without skipping.

Trp was high before this love triangle but after shaurya trying to forced himself on palki trp started to drop. After giving shalki scenes trp was constant 1.5

Last two weeks trp was increased by 0.1 in which shauryas scenes was like one or two and full of palveer romance & preeta and karan nokjhok.

And you are talking about Youtube views those episodes also have palveer scenes so both palveer & shalki lovers have watched them. but youtube views doesn't matter only trp matters to them.

Last thing, This second generation KB is a Rajveer story , he is the central character of this generation. It doesn't matter who marry palki, what matter is who marry Rajveer. I don't think show actor like sana who is experienced will choose to become side character of KB. Shaurya was signed to be villian from the beggining of the show of gen 2.

People have become so toxic nowadays that they just want to see toxic relationship and end up with one. Specially childrens amd teenagers. This shows is watched by moms & aunties more & i don't think they will accept such creepy story that shaurya like criminal take a pure hearted girl who try to kill someone, molest someone fiance , touching without her consent and list goes on.

But i would love to see luthra brother bonding in future and shaurya not try to steal his brother wife. Just like karan and rishabh bonding. Makers should bring another villian for rajveer and palki for love traingle in future. Just now its Shaurya & this is the truth all should accept.

capricornrcks thumbnail

You make some interesting points. Rajveer is clearly the central character and the writer's pet.He's clearly as jealous of Shaurya's bond with Preetha as much as Shaurya is jealous of him. It's just that he's better at hiding it while Sharuya throws temper tantrums.But the writers have not focused on that.Even his jealousy gets sympathy from Gurpreet.The writers have written Rajveer as perfect,always getting it right, righteous,the perfect lover whom all the girls in the show want that Rajveer becomes what is termed as Marty Stu/Mary Stu. A cardboard cutout of perfection rather than a human being. Palki is his counterpart.So the two of them together have all the chemistry of lukewarm milk.

Whereas Shaurya is written as a badboy with an unexpected soft corner for Preetha.His unwilling attraction for Palki adds some nuance to his character. Chemistry can't be forced. It is spontaneous. In real life as well as reel life you can be attracted to people you don't like. That spark is there between Shaurya and Palki.But Palki chooses sukoon over junoon as she talks with her friend Priyanka.Which is practical and intelligent. But there's no denying the chemistry.

The low trp probably has to do with the dumb drug racket track.Shaurya and Palki hardly had any scenes together.

Originally posted by: misspatel0

First of all i will like to clear you about what is chemistry between two people. Chemistry between two people means , the intense feelings of connection, passion, and romance that people in relationships share. That we all have seen between Rajveer and palki from the day they met. 

People have become so toxic nowadays that they just want to see toxic relationship and end up with one. Specially childrens amd teenagers. This shows is watched by moms & aunties more & i don't think they will accept such creepy story that shaurya like criminal take a pure hearted girl who try to kill someone, molest someone fiance , touching without her consent and list goes on.

But i would love to see luthra brother bonding in future and shaurya not try to steal his brother wife. Just like karan and rishabh bonding. Makers should bring another villian for rajveer and palki for love traingle in future. Just now its Shaurya & this is the truth all should accept.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 months ago
nuke1986 thumbnail

You make some interesting points. Rajveer is clearly the central character and the writer's pet.He's clearly as jealous of Shaurya's bond with Preetha as much as Shaurya is jealous of him. It's just that he's better at hiding it while Sharuya throws temper tantrums.But the writers have not focused on that.Even his jealousy gets sympathy from Gurpreet.The writers have written Rajveer as perfect,always getting it right, righteous,the perfect lover whom all the girls in the show want that Rajveer becomes what is termed as Marty Stu/Mary Stu. A cardboard cutout of perfection rather than a human being. Palki is his counterpart.So the two of them together have all the chemistry of lukewarm milk.

Rajveer is jealous and better at controlling his jealousy. He even kept his jealousy aside for his mother. Being jealous is not the problem with Shourya. His problem is his priorities and morals both are screwed . So screwed that he lacks the self awareness to realise what he is doing is harmful for himself. Expecting Shaurya to care about some one selflessly for now is like expecting elephants to fly when they flap their ears.

Either you have not watched the show or just want to dump on Rajveer for being perfect. He has his faults he has done mistakes , he has allowed his anger to control him… but he has learnt from it. This alone makes him not be a Marty or Mary sue.

I know it is easier to misrepresent Rajveer character as a Marty sue so that Shaurya can be lauded for having a softer side. Card board cut out of perfection but he is jealous . How is he perfect then? Every villain be it real life or to show … has a softer side. That is nothing unique about Shourya. Coveting someone and tricking them might be sizzling chemistry to some but me it is cringeworthy at best.
What Shaurya has done …. Is truly disturbing. His friend is in jail because of him. He just goes on blaming every one else other than any self reflection.
Seeing Shaurya with palki just feels like milk which was left out for three days, curdled and stinking.

capricornrcks thumbnail

I said that the writers could have used Rajveer's jealousy as a way to make the character more human and relatable . But no, it's excused and Gurpreet is shown making sympathy faces when in fact it's the same thing as Shaurya's jealousy. Gurpreet is an enabler to Rajveer's sense of superiority and 100% right decison maker status. Palki is the only one pointing out that Rajveer has to accept Preetha's love for Shaurya. Rajveer and his chamcha can be excused for keeping Preetha from her other children. But Gurpreet being an adult and a mother should have known better. But I'm digressing.

Shaurya's problem is a lack of self-control.Not self-awareness.He throws temper tantrums when he can't get his way. He is his own worst enemy. On one hand he's smothered with love and spoilt. On the otherhand his family members don't give a fig when he's emotionally hurt. Rishabh is the only one who even tries to understand him occasionally.Karan has impossible standards for him. I don't advocate Palki giving him a chance in his current mental state.He needs to grow up and change a lot of things about himself. I'm simply saying that there's no denying the chemistry between Shaurya and Palki. Opposites attract though they are rarely compatible for the long term.While his clandestine pursuit of Palki is wrong morally, in real life you'll find that everything is fair in love and war and everything else. There are people who steal their best friend's partner shamelessly and lead a happy life.Here Rajveer is Shaurya's enemy.I'm fed up with Rajveer's sense of smug superiority. He needs to get a few hard knocks to be a little more human and frail.So go Shaurya go and get your girl.

Originally posted by: nuke1986

Rajveer is jealous and better at controlling his jealousy. He even kept his jealousy aside for his mother. Being jealous is not the problem with Shourya. His problem is his priorities and morals both are screwed . So screwed that he lacks the self awareness to realise what he is doing is harmful for himself. Expecting Shaurya to care about some one selflessly for now is like expecting elephants to fly when they flap their ears.

nuke1986 thumbnail

I said that the writers could have used Rajveer's jealousy as a way to make the character more human and relatable . But no, it's excused and Gurpreet is shown making sympathy faces when in fact it's the same thing as Shaurya's jealousy. 

It is not the same as Shaurya's Jealousy. Maybe you want it to be same as then you can lump Rajveer with Shaurya. Or say Rajveer is worser than shaurya. Again it is how both deal with their Jealousy that is different. Feeling jealous is a human emotion. Rajveer is human enough...by your definition of human Rajveer has to do something despicable like Shaurya in his jealousy. No thank you. I dont subsribe to your definition of 'being human'.

Gurpreet is an enabler to Rajveer's sense of superiority and 100% right decison maker status. Palki is the only one pointing out that Rajveer has to accept Preetha's love for Shaurya. Rajveer and his chamcha can be excused for keeping Preetha from her other children. But Gurpreet being an adult and a mother should have known better. But I'm digressing.

Gurpreet enables Rajveer's sense of superiority? Yes really weird reading of what Gurpreet is doing but yes by thinking so we can malign Rajveer's character with things he does not feel. But yes you can justify Shauryas actions with such thinking. You are going in a weird tangent that i agree.

Shaurya's problem is a lack of self-control.Not self-awareness.He throws temper tantrums when he can't get his way. He is his own worst enemy. On one hand he's smothered with love and spoilt. On the otherhand his family members don't give a fig when he's emotionally hurt. Rishabh is the only one who even tries to understand him occasionally. 

He does not have both self control and self awareness. His family have tried to be there for him but he himself pushes him away. He is a grown man not a kid. He should behave like one for a change. May be he will see that his situation is not that bad.

Karan has impossible standards for him. 

To be a responsible guy is a impossible standard for Shaurya. That i agree.

in real life you'll find that everything is fair in love and war and everything else. There are people who steal their best friend's partner shamelessly and lead a happy life.

Nope in real life also people who do that are worse than scum. They can lead a happy life. People who love to do such things think like everything is fair in 'love' so that they get an excuse. 

I'm fed up with Rajveer's sense of smug superiority.

That is fine. There are many things I am fed up with about shaurya. Top being his ' woe is me ' attitude. Utterly unbecoming.

He needs to get a few hard knocks to be a little more human and frail.

frail? It is a truly cruel thing to wish upon some one. I would not wish that on Shaurya inspite of him being weak in character and despicable in his actions. 

A person who had a easier life Shaurya should get a few hard knocks not Rajveer. atleast he will learn what vulnerability is .

If Shaurya gets the girl.. then the girl herself loses. 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nuke1986

It is not the same as Shaurya's Jealousy. Maybe you want it to be same as then you can lump Rajveer with Shaurya. Or say Rajveer is worser than shaurya. Again it is how both deal with their Jealousy that is different. Feeling jealous is a human emotion. Rajveer is human enough...by your definition of human Rajveer has to do something despicable like Shaurya in his jealousy. No thank you. I dont subsribe to your definition of 'being human'.

Gurpreet enables Rajveer's sense of superiority? Yes really weird reading of what Gurpreet is doing but yes by thinking so we can malign Rajveer's character with things he does not feel. But yes you can justify Shauryas actions with such thinking. You are going in a weird tangent that i agree.

He does not have both self control and self awareness. His family have tried to be there for him but he himself pushes him away. He is a grown man not a kid. He should behave like one for a change. May be he will see that his situation is not that bad.

To be a responsible guy is a impossible standard for Shaurya. That i agree.

Nope in real life also people who do that are worse than scum. They can lead a happy life. People who love to do such things think like everything is fair in 'love' so that they get an excuse. 

That is fine. There are many things I am fed up with about shaurya. Top being his ' woe is me ' attitude. Utterly unbecoming.

frail? It is a truly cruel thing to wish upon some one. I would not wish that on Shaurya inspite of him being weak in character and despicable in his actions. 

A person who had a easier life Shaurya should get a few hard knocks not Rajveer. atleast he will learn what vulnerability is .

If Shaurya gets the girl.. then the girl herself loses. 

It's not only the point of who is perfect or not...Though this story centered on Rajveer ....But we have to think about the pov of Palki also...Just like Palki says she doesn't want destruction and pagalpan and wants sukoon..why pushing Shaurya on her when she clearly don't had any feelings except disgust and hate ....

She had the right to marry a good person whom she loves ...

Itv really spoiled some section of audience into believing that only Bad boy good girl only works..and Girl is the therapy for bad boy to change into good ...Girls doesn't had any other job than Changing someone....

Rajveer is written clearly when the leap started now the writer seems lost Becoz makers are experimenting by putting legs in two boats simultaneously...And it will sink their boat....

Already kb is a sinking ship ..After Rishlyn marriage honestly Dheeraj and Shraddhas chemistry and the autonomy of bhagya shows in Zee is the only reason this show still runs after so many worst plots....They really had the huge fan following  even after glorifying toxic relationship ...But doesn't expect it to be happen this season also.....