idea for palveer and shalki happiness

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I had this idea.. totally possible 

DAljeet is not the real mother. Her child was stillborn and doctors said that she can't have anymore children and she stole someome elses child. 

Palki's real mother had twins and Palki's twin is real atom bomb... very street smart and she enters RAjbir's life.

Shy Rajbir and naughty Twin would be a feat to watch.smiley42

I absolutely love Rajbir. his dialogue delivery and handsome face.smiley27. what is not to like about him.

SAdly when Sharya and palki are in the same frame... they EXPLODE.. and i am not immune to that.

I don't mind Shaurya getting the twin but opposite characters are much more fun to watch. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coffeeeeffoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

DAljeet is not the real mother. Her child was stillborn and doctors said that she can't have anymore children and she stole someome elses child. 

Palki's real mother had twins and Palki's twin is real atom bomb... very street smart and she enters RAjbir's life.

I absolutely love Rajbir. his dialogue delivery and handsome face.smiley27. what is not to like about him.

SAdly when Sharya and palki are in the same frame... they EXPLODE.. and i am not immune to that.

I don't mind Shaurya getting the twin but opposite characters are much more fun to watch. 

I think Daljeet is not biological mother of Palki because the way she address palki as "aap ki beti woh jhola chaap doctor" to her husband is strange. What kind of mother use such words for her own daughter... actually she could but only if the other child would be a son.

To me she seems like a step mother of Palki who may not be openly hate her but deep down she is very biased/partial towards apna and paraya khoon.

I don't mind twin plot but I want her to pair up with Rajveer not Shaurya because opposites attract and Shaurya ko uski takkar ki mili hai,so Rajveer too deserves someone who is opposite to him.

In this way both fandom ke haath mein laddoo hi laddoo.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

Oh That's A Great Idea. 

Because Palki 's Mom Is Just Horrible To Her Which I Don't Like At All.

So I Really Think That Palki Isn't Her Real Daughter.

I Would For Her To Have A Twin Sister.

😍

I Don't Like Shaurya Creeping Around Palki 

Its Very Creepy.

He Says His In Love With Her?

Like Really?

I Don't Think So..

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffeeeeffoc

I think Daljeet is not biological mother of Palki because the way she address palki as "aap ki beti woh jhola chaap doctor" to her husband is strange. What kind of mother use such words for her own daughter... actually she could but only if the other child would be a son.

To me she seems like a step mother of Palki who may not be openly hate her but deep down she is very biased/partial towards apna and paraya khoon.

I don't mind twin plot but I want her to pair up with Rajveer not Shaurya because opposites attract and Shaurya ko uski takkar ki mili hai,so Rajveer too deserves someone who is opposite to him.

In this way both fandom ke haath mein laddoo hi laddoo.

i know ladoo smiley42and no fanwars... but tv vaale dekhna  bahut lagaiyaan karwaate hain,,, fan  wars ho to theek hai par ugly name calling se mood kharaab ho jaata hai

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Oh That's A Great Idea. 

😍

Its Very Creepy.

Like Really?

I Don't Think So..

He is obsessed with her at the moment.. and behaving like a lost puppy. i can empathise with him as i think that he never got a mums tender touch so he has become like this. possesive with no boundries.

Probably i am biased. 

that's what being a fan does sadly. smiley39

nuke1986 thumbnail

Oh That's A Great Idea. 

😍

Its Very Creepy.

Like Really?

I Don't Think So..

I agree with the fact that he is acting very creepily around Palki. His moral compass is non existent. There is Loving someone and then there is whatever the heck that Shaurya is feeling for Palki. Palki is really unlucky to have been caught up in Shaurya's eyesight. Will be glad if writers go the route of Palveer. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nuke1986

I agree with the fact that he is acting very creepily around Palki. His moral compass is non existent. There is Loving someone and then there is whatever the heck that Shaurya is feeling for Palki. Palki is really unlucky to have been caught up in Shaurya's eyesight. Will be glad if writers go the route of Palveer. 

Exactly We Need More Scenes With Rajveer And Palki .

Not Shaurya And Palki .

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The actual issue with Palveer is absolutely zero development of the love story. If I look at it from the beginning it seems like Palki and Rajveer were waiting from before hand to meet each other and then fall in love. Rajveer was in Channa Mereya mood within 2 months of leap itself during kertan track. But the question is how and why Rajveer fell in love with Palki?! Because she is good looking? Because she is kind hearted? But they barely had 3 4 scenes with each other from what audience saw and they were all puppy eyes for each other like college crushes. The actual reason why Shalki are getting fans is because there is no meat in Palveer's story. Everyone would like to watch a good girl and good boy story but for that there has to be a story in the first place. In shows where the good guy is the protagonist also there is a gradual development with conflicts and angst but Palveer's story had none of these.  Shaurya's behavior with Palki in the last episode was creepy without a doubt and mostly his full fledged villian era will start but that cannot compensate for 0 development of Palveer. 

All in all writers have put absolutely no efforts in shaping the story for their lead pair and now that Shaurya has also realized his love for Palki so there is practically no love story left to be shown in the show so are probably they are gonna have only drama to run the show now with no love story. 

nuke1986 thumbnail

Exactly We Need More Scenes With Rajveer And Palki .

Not Shaurya And Palki .

I am perfectly fine with the number of scenes i am getting of Palveer. There is also parallel track of the established couple preeran going on so keeping that in mind i have got quite a lot of scenes of palveer. 

Their love story i.e Palveer is so different that it is a breath of fresh air. The pairs i have seen recently in some shows are so toxic that they dont need anyone from outside to create problems. They themselves give each other enough grief. Atleast till now the makers have kept Palveer reasonable and any trouble i will anticipate will be from her mother, Shaurya or maybe shanaya in future. Will Nidhi take interest in their relation is left to be seen.

When i see the scenes that involve Shaurya and palki I just get creeped out. It does not look romantic to me rather deceptive and cunning.

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

The actual issue with Palveer is absolutely zero development of the love story. If I look at it from the beginning it seems like Palki and Rajveer were waiting from before hand to meet each other and then fall in love. Rajveer was in Channa Mereya mood within 2 months of leap itself during kertan track. But the question is how and why Rajveer fell in love with Palki?! Because she is good looking? Because she is kind hearted? But they barely had 3 4 scenes with each other from what audience saw and they were all puppy eyes for each other like college crushes. The actual reason why Shalki are getting fans is because there is no meat in Palveer's story. Everyone would like to watch a good girl and good boy story but for that there has to be a story in the first place. In shows where the good guy is the protagonist also there is a gradual development with conflicts and angst but Palveer's story had none of these.  Shaurya's behavior with Palki in the last episode was creepy without a doubt and mostly his full fledged villian era will start but that cannot compensate for 0 development of Palveer. 

All in all writers have put absolutely no efforts in shaping the story for their lead pair and now that Shaurya has also realized his love for Palki so there is practically no love story left to be shown in the show so are probably they are gonna have only drama to run the show now with no love story. 

completely agree...initially i did not like shaurya at all.. was hoping to see something meaningful in palveer.. no doubt rajbir is extremely good looking but them having long sngs in the BG plus blank stare really put me off forever.

I think creatives know what they are doing with shalki. the expressions and lighting etc is spot on for them. probably they have asked palveer to hold back ad once shalki are a couple they will bring palveer in full force...

ya phir kisi ko koi clue nahin hai aur kuch bhi pak rahah hai smiley36