Shaurya's (dream) love confession to Palki <3 #ShaLki

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Bold move but the man is bold in life and in love. Not only he did imagine telling Palki his feelings but the whole world (meaning Luthras/Khuranas/Random ppl) lol. 

His love confession was well done in the sense he said pretty much all about how he is as a person and how he felt about love and can be better (inspire to be) that in itself is a huge thing to say for him. Because yes only Palki (and Preeta) make him feel like that in himself 

Full confession in words

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0w78OCiJbM/

Shaurya has genuinely falling in love gradually with being first being in denial about it and now realising it. You don't give these kind of scenes and moments if it was something else or focus on it... We have seen this week of his pain, hurt and longing and love in his eyes for Palki. Even his smile to just see her smiling. (Kudos to Baseer was being emotive with his eyes and saying so much)

Shaurya's love is intense and passionate which hints of junooniyat. Palki's friend also well described the love and how Shaurya will love Palki.  Junoon wala pyaar... Junoon also means Passion. Even the song Shaurya and Palki have has the words Junoon and Sukoon in it from Tu Hi Re from Half Girlfriend. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0wZ72CvRVZ/

Edited by Lennie - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

So true Lennie...

Shaurya's eyes in the first pic says it all. he is besotted... poor man child... 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Now that he has realised he does infact like/love Palki. He is wants her and longs for her. I think i like to see Shaurya understand more about Love along the way more.

Though his love is more intense and passion. 

Two women make him feel - Preeta and Palki 

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lennie

Now that he has realised he does infact like/love Palki. He is wants her and longs for her. I think i like to see Shaurya understand more about Love along the way more.

Though his love is more intense and passion. 

Two women make him feel - Preeta and Palki smiley27 same thoughts

yup.

I was also confused about RAjveer.. when roka was announced and preeta came to know about it , he immediately said that he will not marry palki if preeta disagrees... why would he say such  a thing. is there a message that he will become angry devdas later or his love is more like companionship... and his priority is only preeta and getting revenge/Justice for her..

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

yup.

I was also confused about RAjveer.. when roka was announced and preeta came to know about it , he immediately said that he will not marry palki if preeta disagrees... why would he say such  a thing. is there a message that he will become angry devdas later or his love is more like companionship... and his priority is only preeta and getting revenge/Justice for her..

It's an indication that Jabtak preeta ko memory na aaye there is no danger for their lovestory....Becoz woh shaurya ko kitna bhi pasand kare Rajveer was her priority....But memory aaye toh sacrifice karne ko bolega toh ye karega ...Toh shadhi Tak Yaad na aaye wahi acha hai....Waise ab toh Preeran ka reunion hoke bhi kuch zyada fayda toh hai nahi....Toh ye hide and seek hi teek hai😄😄😄😄