Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 24 days ago
Yeh miyan biwi dono ne..mera dimaag kharab karke rakha hua haismiley22

One is giving me a roohani, poetic, ghazal vibes show..for my internal peace and sukoonsmiley42

Other is giving me a full blown commercial, adrenaline rush, pagalpan with junoon with bang bang bang for the buck!smiley15

I was sure to take a break from PTV..and in comes this!smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Yesss Geo..keep hyping this show up..smiley37 OMG the way they are going all..are you excited, how many years has it been..impressive views..this and thatsmiley37 ohhhhh I am loving it...smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15 the comments section btw on Instasmiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15smiley15

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

and before I get lectures about toxic..and all that..Sultan died at the hands of Nageen..Shamsher died at the hands of his dad's bullet.  So keep quiet and sit down! DT's toxic roles have died in the end!smiley22

Edited by MaxMayfield - 24 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Deewangi | OST | Sahir Ali Bagga | Danish Taimoor | Hiba Bukhari | Har Pal Geo (youtube.com)

One of my favourite OSTs of all times..and they play the qawali portion from it..like damnnnnnnnnn...smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43 also did youll feel those extra tabla beats in the teasers! i was listening to the teasers on my airpods..and it was just out of the world intense and fantastic in that smiley43

Edited by MaxMayfield - 24 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Haroon is the Sasta Ranveer replacement here? not kicked about that..dont think much of Haroon..liked him in HKKST..but if we need a strong villain..I dont like Haroon for it?? lets see..shouldnt judge him without watching the new teasers perhaps..

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Forumwaasis are about to witness something legendary..smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43 

Ashley-Shopa-Max ki teen tigdi

Thodi Natkhat, khatti-Meethi, ladkiyaa hai pagli,

Nousherwan-Dua ne aag lagaayi,

Hum teeno ki jaan main jaan aayi..

Fangirling ki iss thread pe leher aayi

Lead pair ke scenes dekhke, main khoob sharmaayi..

..smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley37

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Me to myself after the teasers came:

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/jal-vivah-gif-22379530

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley22

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Ashley - I need the gifs for the black dress in club sequence too smiley3smiley42 I think I know what Dua is playing here..and it’s definitely going to be a big discussion point!! I am so intrigued and looking forward to this show smiley14

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Promo wasn't that bad. Quite nicely edited. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlcE1ckg6t0&ab_channel=HARPALGEO

It is pretty cool & intriguing.

I like it and im seated smiley16 since they're still using same old soundtrack of Deewangi as alternative tune, I'm expecting that this will be more like What If: Deewangi lol

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

So.. did you watch or not? smiley36

I have begun to watch smiley36 I'm enjoying so far and probably finish before the new drama starts.

Y'all dont know how I needed to watch a urdu drama with a good script smiley19smiley39Jaan Nisar or Deewangi 2, whatever you are, made me excited smiley41