Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

The aesthetic is absolutely GIVING smiley42smiley27

Yeah, I'll agree, the set backdrop and environment is pretty phenomenal. I still like the water still they did with Naurveshan's character though. smiley36Editing was top-notch over there. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ashley Edits strike again smiley15

They look beautiful together smiley19

Great work 👍 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

The second teaser gives a bit more in depth detailing of the characters. Seems like the ML's taking some kind of revenge from FL by monitoring her moves. FL definitely is up to something. So, let's see. 

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Naushervan seems to be monitoring Dua's movements at one point, and she also seems to be playing a game.

They also show Dua as someone who loves to do make up, so maybe she wants to be an actress or something? Then we see her in dicey situations in a club and with lots of men. And Naushervan sees her there.

mala06 thumbnail

So excited  for this show. It will be so much fun to watch hiba in a new show that too with Danish. I wanted to see this pair since long. Looks like finally Danish got  role where he has a lot to perform

Hiba has choosen some strong scripts lately and this too seems the same. The motives of character aren't  that apparant which I am liking thus far. I hope its time slot doesn't  clash with Radd as then I will be seeing Hiba four times a week.

I just hope geo doesn't  drag it. Also want to say Hiba and Danish have amazing chemistry.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: mala06

So excited  for this show. It will be so much fun to watch hiba in a new show that too with Danish. I wanted to see this pair since long. Looks like finally Danish got  role where he has a lot to perform

Hiba has choosen some strong scripts lately and this too seems the same. The motives of character aren't  that apparant which I am liking thus far. I hope its time slot doesn't  clash with Radd as then I will be seeing Hiba four times a week.

I just hope geo doesn't  drag it. Also want to say Hiba and Danish have amazing chemistry.

It isn't clashing. Radd airs every Wed-Thurs. While Jaan Nisar is set to replace Khumar which airs every Fri-Sat. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

It isn't clashing. Radd airs every Wed-Thurs. While Jaan Nisar is set to replace Khumar which airs every Fri-Sat. 

Yay!!! Thanks for the info. 

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

Things have changed, and now I'm definitely going to watch. smiley36 

So.. did you watch or not? smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

So it will clash Jaan e Jahaan and Coney Island