Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Promo wasn't that bad. Quite nicely edited. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlcE1ckg6t0&ab_channel=HARPALGEO

It is pretty cool & intriguing.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Looking forward to it. 

But Danish mere bhai bus ab kuch different characters bhi karlein. He was so good in chand tara 

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

I'm looking forward to seeing them together after deewangi. Will try to keep my expectations low since I'm hearing the writer is the same as ishq hai and rahe junoon? smiley13 But damn hiba and danish looking good 🔥 and so excited to see them together again. smiley42

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Also must say great marketing by geo to use deewangi title track. I see ppl in comments still remembering this show that was like what 5 years ago? Can't believe this show is that popular 😳 

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Also must say great marketing by geo to use deewangi title track. I see ppl in comments still remembering this show that was like what 5 years ago? Can't believe this show is that popular 😳 

Deewangi was popular show. The promos were good of that show but they literally spoilt by going opposite of that promo. Did not the promos promise the female lead will start doing things to get male lead's love I wanted them to follow the plot but na turned male lead into toxic and got chomu third lead for female. I preferred her to be alone instead of ending up with that spineless third angle hopefully this show will give us a happy ending 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Looking forward to it. 

But Danish mere bhai bus ab kuch different characters bhi karlein. He was so good in chand tara 

You have to wait for Teri Chaon mein 

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have a feeling they are going to rename this as Deewangi 2smiley27smiley36

Completely psyched for this show, Danish-Hiba jodi has amazing chemistrysmiley42

So the general idea from the trailer is that Danish plays a rich guy called Naushervan and Hiba is his love interest, Dua, who is somehow besmirched by society. And how Naushervan is looking out for her.

The synopsis on the YT page is worrying though: the show "follows the aftermath of love's destructive rampage".

Wonder how Haroon Shahid's role plays into this. Anyway, SO EXCITED!!!

Edited by IntrovertedDame - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: IntrovertedDame

I have a feeling they are going to rename this as Deewangi 2smiley27smiley36

Completely psyched for this show, Danish-Hiba jodi has amazing chemistrysmiley42

So the general idea from the trailer is that Danish plays a rich guy called Naushervan and Hiba is his love interest, Dua, who is somehow besmirched by society. And how Naushervan is looking out for her.

The synopsis on the YT page is worrying though: the show "follows the aftermath of love's destructive rampage".

Wonder how Haroon Shahid's role plays into this. Anyway, SO EXCITED!!!

He might play 3rd wheel also it can't be deewangi 2 as writer is different and they're going to show Danish and Hiba's Love story