Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

Shaurya's hatred for Rajveer makes him do heinous crimes but they have so far shown his emotions for Preeta and Palki as genuine only. I think he will eventually become like Rishabh. 

ITV has a magic wand..if they want they can redeem anyonesmiley37.. have been fed on such stories for a long time. But Ekta maiyya decides who to redeem and who to butcher...sosmiley18smiley28

Rishabh was a smiley27simplistic man and i love him but  Shaurya is completelysmiley39 opposite..I wish he doesn't turn into very simple character..He will be like a toothless tiger if portrayed as Rishabh. 

Creatives have stretched it so much that people like me are on the verge of losing interest. to top it up they are not clear themselvessmiley37.. hum hi unke track records dekh kar assume kiye jaa rahe hai...

I come up with a new predictionsmiley29everyday and next day i counteract myselfsmiley39

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

ITV has a magic wand..if they want they can redeem anyonesmiley37.. have been fed on such stories for a long time. But Ekta maiyya decides who to redeem and who to butcher...sosmiley18smiley28

Rishabh was a smiley27simplistic man and i love him but  Shaurya is completelysmiley39 opposite..I wish he doesn't turn into very simple character..He will be like a toothless tiger if portrayed as Rishabh. 

Creatives have stretched it so much that people like me are on the verge of losing interest. to top it up they are not clear themselvessmiley37.. hum hi unke track records dekh kar assume kiye jaa rahe hai...

I come up with a new predictionsmiley29everyday and next day i counteract myselfsmiley39

Lol so true. They clearly don't know what they want to do with the story. I am pretty sure this is another filler track to glorify Rajveer and after getting out from jail Shaurya will come up with one more unsuccessful plan to frame Rajveer smiley29

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PreetNaLaagi

Lol so true. They clearly don't know what they want to do with the story. I am pretty sure this is another filler track to glorify Rajveer and after getting out from jail Shaurya will come up with one more unsuccessful plan to frame Rajveer smiley29

Between all this Rajveer's hairstyle was changed....It was similar to Karan kundra's hairstyle in Dil hi to hai season 3.... Actually makers are losing their story .....They had to realise that they can't stand in two boats simultaneously....To an extent Paras and Sana doesn't lack chemistry....But the script make their performance so dull that some section of audience was getting attracted to Palki and Shaurya pairing the typical bad boy good girl....But they were not rooting to that too....By making Shaurya doing criminal activities and unacceptable thing to Palki that was also not working....It's a male oriented show so it's not depend on who Palki will marry become hero....Paras was signed as lead role....And it's a legacy show so makers won't experiment with a newcomer...So the person Rajveer will marry eventually become lead heroine...And Like an actress like Sana who was quite popular and experienced will not go for Side role...

Though I couldn't accept New Karan at first I felt he is the only sane person now in the show who is stand in his own decision....He was clear about everything....He knows he loves preeta,He knows Shaurya will do harmful things unlike Abhi from kkb who conveniently ignore These crimes....But preeta is just an irritation.... Don't know nowadays she really behaving out of character...It was a mother instinct for Shaurya...But she doesn't know  anything about Shaurya 's family dynamics.,but lecture toh Dena hai.....Acha hai she doesn't had any memory....It will be sure that the moment she get her memory She will again went into her doormat mode....Otherwise Nidhi will pressurise Shaurya to make preeta in that way....

nuke1986 thumbnail

A section of fans liking Shaurya and Palki pairing is normal. There were people rooting for Rishab and preetha. Shaurya has done things which are indefensible. I like the love story that they are weaving for Rajveer and Palki compared to whatever mess they are doing with Shaurya palki. That is personal preference . Just because some like Shaurya palki more does not mean much . Just like me liking and fans whose preference aligns to mine like Rajveer palki better will mean nothing if writers decide to go Shaurya palki way. I will wait and see what they will do. If palaver does not happen and they have palki fall for Shaurya then what the show will sell I will not be ready to buy. I will be done with the show. 

Edited by nuke1986 - 4 months ago
nuke1986 thumbnail

Preetha is truly blindly defending Shaurya. She is willfully staying Blind to Shaurya’s misdeeds. When Rajveer is having issues with Shaurya continuously she as a person who knows Rajveer from childhood should have thought why it is so. Asked him what exactly causes him to have such mistrust regarding Shaurya.She jumps to Jealousy as the only reason. Makers only remember that she is Shaurya’s mother and not Rajveer’s. Asking Rajveer to treat Shaurya like he is Rajveers younger brother… is she high?Any relation to work there should be something holding it from both side. Her silliness is truly astounding.

Edited by nuke1986 - 4 months ago
anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuke1986

Preetha is truly blindly defending Shaurya. She is willfully staying Blind to Shaurya’s misdeeds. When Rajveer is having issues with Shaurya continuously she as a person who knows Rajveer from childhood should have thought why it is so. Asked him what exactly causes him to have such mistrust regarding Shaurya.She jumps to Jealousy as the only reason. Makers only remember that she is Shaurya’s mother and not Rajveer’s. Asking Rajveer to treat Shaurya like he is Rajveers younger brother… is she high?Any relation to work there should be something holding it from either side. Her silliness is truly astounding.

Agreed. I know everyone feels bad for shaurya because Karan is rude and he is under Nidhi's thumb. But the rest of the family members love him and even nidhi in her own twisted way lets him do whatever he wants and supports him in all the bad things. While Rajveer was deceived from childhood on who his mother is. And ever since shaurya came into the picture, preeta keeps taking his side. So she can sense a son bond with him but not with rajveer? Rajveer was accused of stealing by Shaurya and she knew that. He was the reason the bus accident happened and that's not just a galti. Meanwhile Rajveer loses srishti,the only one who was kind of on his side as a mother figure. And has this huge responsibility and secret which could ruin preeta's health if the memories come back. And he has to deal with all the shit thrown at him and no support. Only this makes me root for palki and rajveer so that he will have her unwavering support atleast.

Vismaya03 thumbnail

A section of fans liking Shaurya and Palki pairing is normal. There were people rooting for Rishab and preetha. Shaurya has done things which are indefensible. I like the love story that they are weaving for Rajveer and Palki compared to whatever mess they are doing with Shaurya palki. That is personal preference . Just because some like Shaurya palki more does not mean much . Just like me liking and fans whose preference aligns to mine like Rajveer palki better will mean nothing if writers decide to go Shaurya palki way. I will wait and see what they will do. If palaver does not happen and they have palki fall for Shaurya then what the show will sell I will not be ready to buy. I will be done with the show. 

And the fact that Shaurya palki pairing is not like Preeran and Rishtha....We can't compare Shaurya to Either Karan and Rishab...Even we can't compare Rajveer to be as pure Karan and Rishab...He was a blend of both Karan and Rishab.....And I can felt some where palki becoming Another preeta the doormat type....

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Preetha is truly blindly defending Shaurya. She is willfully staying Blind to Shaurya’s misdeeds. When Rajveer is having issues with Shaurya continuously she as a person who knows Rajveer from childhood should have thought why it is so. Asked him what exactly causes him to have such mistrust regarding Shaurya.She jumps to Jealousy as the only reason. Makers only remember that she is Shaurya’s mother and not Rajveer’s. Asking Rajveer to treat Shaurya like he is Rajveers younger brother… is she high?Any relation to work there should be something holding it from either side. Her silliness is truly astounding.

Exactly that is...She was hell irritating nowadays...it was a mother instinct to an extent...But makers should remember that she doesn't had her memory.... Actually makers got some feedback that Preeta Shaurya scenes was warming...So they went overboard with thatsmiley37...At this point of time I felt Karan is the only person who can see what is right and wrong...Luthras and Preeta gone mad....And this is the reason I just don't want Preeta 's memory to came back ... Because she will sideline Rajveer for sure to make drama..

Vismaya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Agreed. I know everyone feels bad for shaurya because Karan is rude and he is under Nidhi's thumb. But the rest of the family members love him and even nidhi in her own twisted way lets him do whatever he wants and supports him in all the bad things. While Rajveer was deceived from childhood on who his mother is. And ever since shaurya came into the picture, preeta keeps taking his side. So she can sense a son bond with him but not with rajveer? Rajveer was accused of stealing by Shaurya and she knew that. He was the reason the bus accident happened and that's not just a galti. Meanwhile Rajveer loses srishti,the only one who was kind of on his side as a mother figure. And has this huge responsibility and secret which could ruin preeta's health if the memories come back. And he has to deal with all the shit thrown at him and no support. Only this makes me root for palki and rajveer so that he will have her unwavering support atleast.

I felt it's high time Rajveer to tell the truth to Palki also.

I don't want any misunderstanding between them later in that matter....Palveer is  really a breath of fresh air between all this hate love marriage...

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I felt it's high time Rajveer to tell the truth to Palki also.

I don't want any misunderstanding between them later in that matter....Palveer is  really a breath of fresh air between all this hate love marriage...

That is defilnitely be the reason for their split... if it is planned. othrewise this serial sucks now ideally i want baseer to quit. he shoud stay here to gain more control on dialogue delivery. gul khan will give me wha ti want to see...