Preeta is killing me

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

smiley19 guys she loves Shaurya so much.. 

One thing I am really happy about is that Shaurya is kinda rejecting Nidhi...

He knows that Nidhi never gave her vibes he gets from Preeta.

CAn't wait for the scene where he lies in her lap..

Lolz to his problems..

CAn't sleep on the DIRTY floor.. MAn Childsmiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also, with the precap where Karan says you will no longer be a luthra. There are good chances for a prediction made here by someone that shaurya will go live with preeta for a while and honestly that would be a much better track to watch.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

smiley19 guys she loves Shaurya so much.. 

One thing I am really happy about is that Shaurya is kinda rejecting Nidhi...

He knows that Nidhi never gave her vibes he gets from Preeta.

CAn't wait for the scene where he lies in her lap..

Lolz to his problems..

CAn't sleep on the DIRTY floor.. MAn Childsmiley37

Shaurya Is Her Son. She Can't Remember Him Or Rajveer But She Loves Them Both.

Of Course His Rich 

And Rich People Don't Sleep On The Floor.

smiley36

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Also, with the precap where Karan says you will no longer be a luthra. There are good chances for a prediction made here by someone that shaurya will go live with preeta for a while and honestly that would be a much better track to watch.

What?

Really?

That's Good Then 

Its About Time.

Coffeeeeffoc thumbnail

Can't sleep on the floor......

Very soon he will sleep on the floor because Karan ne toh disown kardiya hai toh preeta will give him shelter . But they don't have extra vacant room toh Shaurya soega kahan smiley24???Definitely he will have to share room with Mohit and Rajveer aur woh dono toh bed share karte hai so the only space left for Raeeszada Shaurya is FLOOR to sleep smiley37. Shaurya might throw tantrumsmiley37 but Mohit and Rajveer usko acha sabak sikhaenge.

Worst posible scenario......Agar Sandy ko bhi ghar se nikaal diya uske dad ne fir woh bhi Shaurya ke saath Preeta ke ghar pe jakar FLOOR pe hi soega smiley42smiley37

Edited by Coffeeeeffoc - 4 months ago
PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think Shaurya will go with Preeta 😂. Rakhi Luthra will playing her emotional card and convince Karan to bring him. Back smiley29. Also Khurana family drama mostly leads to trp drop so I doubt they will shift focus on them. 

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Yup i think it is an extension to karan preeta promo where KAran says ki tum bhi to maa ho tum kyon nahi khyal rakhti Shaurya ka..

Will be great to watch it

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffeeeeffoc

Can't sleep on the floor......

Worst posible scenario......Agar Sandy ko bhi ghar se nikaal diya uske dad ne fir woh bhi Shaurya ke saath Preeta ke ghar pe jakar FLOOR pe hi soega smiley42smiley37

yaar ye sandy mujhe bahut funny lagne lag gaya hai.. imagine the entire gang in khurana household.

Phir palki ki friend jo push kar rahi thi palki ko shaurya ke saath...woh bhi sandy ke saath gang up kare..

all naughty kids..

Ho sakta hai rajveer ko karan business ke liye luthra house le jaye 

Edited by ChulbuliRao - 4 months ago
Coffeeeeffoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

yaar ye sandy mujhe bahut funny lagne lag gaya hai.. imagine the entire gang in khurana household.

Phir palki ki friend jo push kar rahi thi palki ko shaurya ke saath...woh bhi sandy ke saath gang up kare..

all naughty kids..

Ho sakta hai rajveer ko karan business ke liye luthra house le jaye 

Priyanka ki bhi lottery lag jayegi because Sandy bhi Rich Hai tabhi toh Shaurya uska Bestfriend hai .

PreetNaLaagi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaurya's hatred for Rajveer makes him do heinous crimes but they have so far shown his emotions for Preeta and Palki as genuine only. I think he will eventually become like Rishabh.