myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I just watched now and than Kundali bhagya 

From one year Rajveer is not allowing Preeta to meet Luthras or Karan 

And above that he never told Preeta that Shaurya and Kavya are her kids

Neither hes telling Karan luthra is her hubby 

Isnt all this criminal activity? 

What gives Rajveer right to keep Preeta away from her kids and hubby?

And all say Rajvveer is a hero 

While hes doing all villan jobs  

Do Shaurya and Kavya have no right on Preeta time and love? Only Rajveer has all rights 

This story and way Rajveer behaving is more villan than Shaurya 

Above that rajveer lies that Preeta is my masi to karan and shaurya 

Can you lie to your employer or hide information? What is father name in adhaar and voter id for rajveer? 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's actually annoying that Shaurya doesn't recognize Preeta as his mother after EVERYONE called her Preeta. Kitna bara bhulakkar hai smiley39

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

It's actually annoying that Shaurya doesn't recognize Preeta as his mother after EVERYONE called her Preeta. Kitna bara bhulakkar hai smiley39

atleast shaurya was baby when preeta left him

what is wrong with kavya 

she was 6 years when preeta left 

cannot she recognize mommy so many times shes come home 

Has shaurya never seen preeta photo is my question as to who his mom is? 

and why is this rajveer acting as if shauray is step brother not brother born by preeta womb? Why he want to keep preeta away from shaurya and acting in jealousy whenever shaurya wants to speak to preeta and vice versa 

Its a known fact all moms love their youngest child most as they are small and innocent than elder kids and are more protective of younger ones over elder kids. 

thats why preeta feels that attraction to shaurya and gets upset if hes in trouble or pain always

whereas a father usually loves his daughter or most capable kid or son like karan loves rajveer more as he sees him as uttaradhikari to his business next heir 

best cannot kavya or karan go into rajveer home when hes in office and meet preeta tell her they are her daughter or hubby and come home and take her home tell her past story? 

one year is too much time to do all this

Imagine you lost your wife 25 years back and find her one day and shes not recognizing you, will you not run behind her and tell her you are her hubby and past and tell her to come home for your sake your kids sake 

Why is karan never doing that and acting so dumb always when preeta is with him to extent preeeat thinks hes line marooning a parayi aurat 

all karan has to tell preeta when he meets i am your husband preeta 

all kavya has to tell her mom i am your daughter born from your womb and my dad is your real hubby come home with me 

if shaurya can do this simple one liner since hes a mu fat guy by nature i will be happy 

He just has to tell preeta mom you are my and kavya mom and karan luthra wife come home with me but looks like this guy has no idea he was preeta son or karan was her hubby at all 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

atleast shaurya was baby when preeta left him

what is wrong with kavya 

she was 6 years when preeta left 

cannot she recognize mommy so many times shes come home 

Has shaurya never seen preeta photo is my question as to who his mom is? 

and why is this rajveer acting as if shauray is step brother not brother born by preeta womb? Why he want to keep preeta away from shaurya and acting in jealousy whenever shaurya wants to speak to preeta and vice versa 

Its a known fact all moms love their youngest child most as they are small and innocent than elder kids and are more protective of younger ones over elder kids. 

thats why preeta feels that attraction to shaurya and gets upset if hes in trouble or pain always

whereas a father usually loves his daughter or most capable kid or son like karan loves rajveer more as he sees him as uttaradhikari to his business next heir 

best cannot kavya or karan go into rajveer home when hes in office and meet preeta tell her they are her daughter or hubby and come home and take her home tell her past story? 

At least Kavya now recognizes her mother

But Shaurya knows his mother's name is Preeta, but still doesn't recognize her. Idk wteff is going on smiley44

This show is seriously headache-inducing

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

At least Kavya now recognizes her mother

But Shaurya knows his mother's name is Preeta, but still doesn't recognize her. Idk wteff is going on smiley44

This show is seriously headache-inducing

Oh really

I thought shauray thinks nidhi is his birth mom as she brough him up 

i thought shauray does not know hes preeta son 

nuke1986 thumbnail

No.

Should ask Kareena Bua and Luthra Family. They know all about keeping mother away from her kids.

All? You can open some threads in this forums. You will be immediately disabused of such fanciful notions.

Do Shaurya and Kavya have no right on Preeta time and love? Only Rajveer has all rights 

No all have rights on Preetas time and love

No. Rajveer is not behaving more like a villian. You wish that it was so. Your wish may be granted as now Rajveer is going to start his revenge. Dont know how commited he is. we will see.

If you ask some Rajveer is a Marty sue. He is perfect. he does not lie.

Can you lie to your employer or hide information? What is father name in adhaar and voter id for rajveer? 

Should not expect that much from any show,

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just watched now and than Kundali bhagya 

From one year Rajveer is not allowing Preeta to meet Luthras or Karan 

And above that he never told Preeta that Shaurya and Kavya are her kids

Neither hes telling Karan luthra is her hubby 

While hes doing all villan jobs  

Firstly preeta is a patient...She can't take shocks  ..Memory loss patients can't take sudden revelations...May be it will effect their brain....And Rajveer doesn't want that...And Rajveer knows what Luthras did years ago....And it's a truth that Luthras and Karan already mad preeta life miserable....So why Rajveer want to Luthras know Preeta is his mother....

I felt bad for Kavya' situation but she will tell her family about preeta when she will get to know... Thats why Rajveer doesn't tell her about it....

All know about Shaurya Rajveer Dynamics...So can't expect a sensible conversation between them..upar se he was nidhi 's chamcha.

and the most important reason show must run for lamba...So the had to lag it .... That s it ....

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nuke1986

No.

Should ask Kareena Bua and Luthra Family. They know all about keeping mother away from her kids.

All? You can open some threads in this forums. You will be immediately disabused of such fanciful notions.

No all have rights on Preetas time and love

No. Rajveer is not behaving more like a villian. You wish that it was so. Your wish may be granted as now Rajveer is going to start his revenge. Dont know how commited he is. we will see.

Everyone Has A Right To Express Their Opinions In This Forum As Long As Its Not Against Any Actors Personal Lives Or Members.

Talk Freely Here.

🌸smiley9

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuke1986

I guess that's aimed at me since I called him a Mary Sue/Marty Sue.smiley36 Rajveer can lie. But he won't get called on his lies or humiliated for deliberately keeping Preetha from her other kids.Maximum he'll get a mild scolding and a slap on his wrists. He's the central character and the writer's pet. He's the equivalent to the perfect female lead in a typical soap -minus the moral lectures.

nuke1986 thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I guess that's aimed at me since I called him a Mary Sue/Marty Sue.smiley36 Rajveer can lie. But he won't get called on his lies or humiliated for deliberately keeping Preetha from her other kids. Maximum he'll get a mild scolding and a slap on his wrists. He's the central character and the writer's pet. He's the equivalent to the perfect female lead in a typical soap -minus the moral lectures.

We will see about it when things come to light. Why should he get humiliated. Did he malign someones character or did he try to frame some one for drugs?