Site Updates and Issues Discussions #8-[DT Note: pg-9] - Page 23

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by Naya_31

just sharing my experience about blocked users lol 

Oh ! Yeah it’s such a headache to see their posts even after blocking them ; what’s the use of blocking feature  lol 

Edited by Orchid2 - 16 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Please check Vijay and Paresh bhai .

IMG_1250.png

I have never edited my display name, but suddenly my comments have BrhannadaArmour CA as a display name. Sutapasima's comments carry the display name Sutapa IN.

Is it a glitch or intentional that "CA" replaces my Canadian flag and "IN" replaces the Indian flag?

Posted: 15 days ago
Originally posted by BrhannadaArmour

I have never edited my display name, but suddenly my comments have BrhannadaArmour CA as a display name. Sutapasima's comments carry the display name Sutapa IN.

Is it a glitch or intentional that "CA" replaces my Canadian flag and "IN" replaces the Indian flag?

If your browser is blocking pics, the flag becomes the initials of the country. For example, my company blocks all images online unless it's from an approved site, so when I go on IF from my work computer it shows CA instead of the flag for me.

Hi Vijay,

Why am I not able to see timestamps anymore since past few days? Please bring them back asap

Also, I can't see reactions on articles anymore.

I also wasn't able to access dashboard from the articles page since past few days, but that seems to be working today.

Originally posted by Minionite

If your browser is blocking pics, the flag becomes the initials of the country. For example, my company blocks all images online unless it's from an approved site, so when I go on IF from my work computer it shows CA instead of the flag for me.

Thanks for the insight, but that is not my situation. I can see the flags on posts, but not on comments. I can see images within articles, and members' display pictures on their comments, but the flags become CA and IN.

Originally posted by BrhannadaArmour

Thanks for the insight, but that is not my situation. I can see the flags on posts, but not on comments. I can see images within articles, and members' display pictures on their comments, but the flags become CA and IN.

Oh are you talking about articles or fan fictions? That I'm not sure about. I don't read or comment on articles or fan fictions.

My comments on fan fictions display my Canadian flag correctly. My comments on articles display "CA" instead.

Thanks to Minionite's question, I checked and discovered this difference.

Posted: 14 days ago
Originally posted by MochaQueen

Hi Vijay,

Why am I not able to see timestamps anymore since past few days? Please bring them back asap

Also, I can't see reactions on articles anymore.

I also wasn't able to access dashboard from the articles page since past few days, but that seems to be working today.

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this up. We are aware of the issue and we are working to fix this. 

Regards.