Site Updates and Issues Discussions #8-[Imp Note: 97, DT Note P:98] - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

1041

Views

100174

Users

150

Likes

2453

Frequent Posters

Winterberry08 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you for the feedback and I have shared your concern with the Mod Team. We will revisit the moderation rules.

They don't. 

Please look into this, they are not helpful at all. Please look into this matter, there are a lot of members in the forum who feel the same way, moderators are treating people unfairly then giving random reasons to raise warning levels


After many back and forth with moderator, we are left with nothing but to agree with them because they don't listen at all, they don't try to make any changes in their approach 


Winterberry08 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Hello, you tagged me in Pak forum but I have decided that after consistent efforts by moderators to keep me out of the forum, I'll reward them by giving them what they want, I won't be posting or replying on that forum anymore 

You can post your concern here because apparently this is the last resort for any kind of help for us 

I have been back and forth with all moderators, giving up on forum moderators weeks ago then giving up on channel moderator yesterday

Global moderator doesn't reply to PM, she doesn't even open them 


My topic was closed suggesting that it is veering off topic but all replies are actually on the topic, one member was spamming the thread but instead of taking action against them moderators chose to close my topic 

1000009592.jpg


It is for anyone to see, I wanna see how anyone went off topic considering all 4 pages were discussing the topic.


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356146?pn=4


This is a case of just using a random rule to close the topic they don't want to allow because discussion does goes from point A to point B and enough discussion didn't take place to suggest that people went off topic

Edited by Winterberry08 - 9 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 days ago

Not sure why it’s so strict with PSF? Other forums get away with much worse where discussions go on for 30-40 pages and then the Mods lock it if at all..you can’t discuss about shows and PTV celebs if it is not an appreciation post then what is the point of an open forum? People are rightfully upset with PSF and engagement has reduced substantially as well..and every other thread is getting locked out in 3-4 pages …because of unnecessary reportings and sadly Mods pay heed to it too. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Posted: 9 days ago

Vijay, please can we have forum for Badal Pe Paon Hai on SAB and 10 29 ki aakhri dastak on Star Bharat

Both start today

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Copy pasting my post from another thread because I did not get a response there.


Hi Vijay,


I have a few questions on the second feature on the list of upcoming features — a cooling-off period after account deactivation.


Will this feature delete all the user's posts from your database after the cooling-off period? 


What about banned accounts with their posts still visible? Will their posts disappear too, or is this only for hibernated accounts? 


And lastly, will this feature work on accounts already in hibernation before it's implemented, or just on those who hibernate after it goes live?

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Not sure why it’s so strict with PSF? Other forums get away with much worse where discussions go on for 30-40 pages and then the Mods lock it if at all..you can’t discuss about shows and PTV celebs if it is not an appreciation post then what is the point of an open forum? People are rightfully upset with PSF and engagement has reduced substantially as well..and every other thread is getting locked out in 3-4 pages …because of unnecessary reportings and sadly Mods pay heed to it too. 

another member left/hibernated due to poor moderation smiley44PSF forum will be dead with only appreciation post and threads for one particular fandom/show/actor and this will go on and on till those members get bored among themselves repeating the same cycle.smiley36 That forum thrived because of us active members from past several years and now its doomed. Members are surely not treated right on this platform currently. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

another member left/hibernated due to poor moderation smiley44PSF forum will be dead with only appreciation post and threads for one particular fandom/show/actor and this will go on and on till those members get bored among themselves repeating the same cycle.smiley36 That forum thrived because of us active members from past several years and now its doomed. Members are surely not treated right on this platform currently. 

silver lining is ..I’m not as addicted to IF or my phone as I was before smiley36 while that’s not so good for IF if active members don’t feel like coming in anymore..it’s great for my eyes and my screentime smiley36

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago

PSF kaun sa forum hai kaunse route se pohanchna hai udharsmiley3

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: Chingaari

PSF kaun sa forum hai kaunse route se pohanchna hai udharsmiley3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/56