Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Well, the account got suspended for a reason...sometimes the bashing gets overboard, I think...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well, the account got suspended for a reason...sometimes the bashing gets overboard, I think...

kind of like the third post of this page 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5345202?pn=4

That person was name calling and got banned. Perhaps they were over board. Let’s take a look at what they wrote smiley36

All Srk haters look like fools smiley36

Don’t let it be you ❤️ I would hate to see you gone 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Too bad they're still around in a multitude of accounts and not even trying to hide it.

priya185 thumbnail

Srk was actually good in the film if you pick one screenshot to make him a bad actor this will happen

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Srk was actually good in the film if you pick one screenshot to make him a bad actor this will happen

It works for every motivation - bad or good one - one chooses for the effect.

I prefer to look at Suhana as an individual person regardless her parents. To me, it seems utterly unfair to constantly stress that she's SRK's daughter by comparing both of them - either in looks or in acting.

As I found her acting in The Archies to be in sync with the character she had to portray (someone not really thought to sympathise with initially), I'm curious about her next role.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It works for every motivation - bad or good one - one chooses for the effect.

I prefer to look at Suhana as an individual person regardless her parents. To me, it seems utterly unfair to constantly stress that she's SRK's daughter by comparing both of them - either in looks or in acting.

As I found her acting in The Archies to be in sync with the character she had to portray (someone not really thought to sympathise with initially), I'm curious about her next role.

No one is believing that smiley36 How come you never talk about Agastya then? Or Khushi?… why do you only prefer to look at Suhana as an individual person who did great acting in Archies. My god, I truly wonder why smiley42

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

I wrote about all the characters of the ensemble cast not concentrating on the parents but on their role and how I felt about the acting...I suppose you missed my posts discussing the movie and not members' take about Suhana...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wrote about all the characters of the ensemble cast not concentrating on the parents but on their role and how I felt about the acting...I suppose you missed my posts discussing the movie and not members' take about Suhana...

Your assessment of Suhana continues to be clouded with a SRK-lens, and it’s very obvious. 

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Oh, it's not about picking "one" screenshot", it's about picking the one with which one can support what one wants to prove... it's manipulation in it's ugly form.

Yes, SRK wasn't only really good in the movie, he is also really good in other movies. But dislikers and trollers have no interest in questioning their own behaviour...they simply enjoy to spread negativity...I look at them as frustrated, unhappy persons feeding the evil part in themselves...

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Your assessment of Suhana continues to be clouded with a SRK-lens, and it’s very obvious. 

Look into your 'dark' mirror where you see  that y o u r  "assessment of Suhana continues to be clouded with a SRK-lens, and it’s very obvious", too.

I highly prefer my 'light' mirror and btw., I already noticed that you seem to read selectively because in my review, I wrote about each character, not only about Veronica/Suhana smiley2.