Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

No one is believing that smiley36 How come you never talk about Agastya then? Or Khushi?… why do you only prefer to look at Suhana as an individual person who did great acting in Archies. My god, I truly wonder why smiley42

Ha ha ha... Then write - in the same unfair way about them - again & again - and don't concentrate on Suhana (like you do because she is "SRK's daughter").

You have absolutely no reason to attack me this way as I wrote about all of them (also about the other 4!)smiley16

You only want to provoke (me smiley36)...and I never wrote about "great" acting of Suhana, btw. (the only one who stood out in the acting department, had been Mihir, imo)

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: numan_shak

I reserve my comments 🤐

Did you ever consider that your multiple accounts would be less easy to spot if you didn't use the exact same emoji in multiple posts under different names? At least try to challenge the rest of us.

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Should I even bother about people who relish in the "like father, like daughter"??? No, certainly not...I don't favour the 'halo-effect' smiley16

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Should I even bother about people who relish in the "like father, like daughter"??? No, certainly not...I don't favour the 'halo-effect' smiley16

Archies panned badly, Dunki flopped, so like father like daughter actually works smiley1

Clochette thumbnail

Yeah, whatever to you, too... smiley16 May this year bring you more of this happiness smiley36

[Post Removed]

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yeah, whatever to you, too... smiley16 May this year bring you more of this happiness smiley36

I don’t need a new year to bring me happiness because I’m always happy. 

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t need a new year to bring me happiness because I’m always happy. 

I very much doubt that you're really a "happy" person...and anyways, I meant it in an ironic way.

Fortunately there is this forum here, so here you can be "happy" smiley16