Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

https://youtu.be/S5w5N5zPhvQ?si=kYjzaqahQG06NaVm

smiley36 Everyone is calling them out except those who were offended by imaginary corporate bookings for SRK movies.

Looks like evidence don't help, only imagination does 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: -raVen-

want a salman film to clash with this corrupt Hombale PH, then we'll see how much they support this scamming smiley36

After Jaaneman vs Don, where SRK single-handedly defeated Akshay and Salman smiley37 do you really think Salman will clash with Prabhas? 

Salman over the years, has accumulated box office fans who jump ships so I wouldn't be surprised if the clash happens, you'll see support for Prabhas 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

is this just them or all Kannada movies your saying ? Exact words please smiley36

It's only about Hombale Films (and their other financial ventures helmed by the BJP affiliated people)...Hombale Films is just a front for other things... (you can learn about that through the Internet)...

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

I'm sure that in the background things happen where SRK, his movies and staged controversies are just used as a distraction...I wonder how much Indian people know about the unlawful things that happen with people's money and behind their back...

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

After Jaaneman vs Don, where SRK single-handedly defeated Akshay and Salman smiley37 do you really think Salman will clash with Prabhas? 

Salman over the years, has accumulated box office fans who jump ships so I wouldn't be surprised if the clash happens, you'll see support for Prabhas 

Nora, frankly, as you know, I don't like to generalise...there are a lot of decent and honest Salman fans...and there are SRK fans I would like to scold for their behaviour...We should be mature enough to concentrate of what really imports smiley1

loginidran thumbnail

Chor ke daadi mein tinka. smiley36

Notice how only one fan group is going crazy ‘investigating’ this.They knew exactly where to reach and how this whole racket works. The experience of 3 movies this year is surely helping. 🤣 

This is more entertaining than that borefest Donkey. * grabs popcorn*