I hope they are not planning for ...

nuke1986 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hope the wedding being together is not an excuse for Bride swap or groom swap. Just got worried when they were talking about how they want the wedding to be together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nuke1986

Hope the wedding being together is not an excuse for Bride swap or groom swap. Just got worried when they were talking about how they want the wedding to be together.

And there is no wedding or festivities without any drama in Kundali bhagya....And the new police officer is also some suspicious...He said something like they will know him gradually....Is he any past enemy's son....Like prithvi 's???

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nuke1986

i think there will not be any bride swap or anything. it will be palveer getting married.

the scriptwriter i checked has written bhagya laxmi, kumkum bhagya.. so they can only write for a clear cut villain and hero heroine for 14 janam.. they can't deal with grey character with nice heart... beyond their capacitysmiley37

they gave us shalki scenes so that we could get hooked on to the serial. ping pong hi chal raha hai yahan to..

gettin fed up.

Edited by ChulbuliRao - 4 months ago
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

And there is no wedding or festivities without any drama in Kundali bhagya....And the new police officer is also some suspicious...He said something like they will know him gradually....Is he any past enemy's son....Like prithvi 's???

i think he is a past enemy too. he will try and frame shaurya in more cases and probably when it is revealed that he is corrupt, shaurya will be baizzat bari.. othrewise there is no way shaurya can come out.

thank god for this track at least ye shadi shadi to khatam hoga.

shanaya too will rethink about the wedding