We will witness a totally different Anuj Kapadia in US prediction

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Anuj ki dhamakedaar entry hogi in USA I bet Vanraaj shah uske aage kuch nahi lagega patience ka result milega koi baat nahi aaj nahi dikha par dikhega zaroor and I am waiting for his entry .

I feel ab ye Anuj Kapadia Anupama se hate karega and honestly I don't want their union union means remarriage as they are divorced and that was a disaster last time so no MaAn , only i want Anuj , phir se Anuj Anupama ki friendship chalegi but no marriage. i want Anuj with a new girl now. Anuj ho sakta hai Anupama ki help kare US mein kuch time baad but no marriage now makers please.

Edited by magicworld - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicworld

Anuj ki dhamakedaar entry hogi in USA I bet Vanraaj shah uske aage kuch nahi lagega patience ka result milega koi baat nahi aaj nahi dikha par dikhega zaroor and I am waiting for his entry .

I feel ab ye Anuj Kapadia Anupama se hate karega and honestly I don't want their union union means remarriage as they are divorced and that was a disaster last time so no MaAn , only i want Anuj , phir se Anuj Anupama ki friendship chalegi but no marriage. i want Anuj with a new girl now. Anuj ho sakta hai Anupama ki help kare US mein kuch time baad but no marriage now makers please.

Mujhe toh doubt hai ki ye Jhandupama and new Dhongi Buddha screen time kahyenge ek ya do episode aur. 
Ab Jhandupama ka divorce nahi dikhaya Anuj se toh woh tab ki bachi hui sympathy ab lene baith jayegi. Phele packing me time pass karegi. Phir plane me royegi. Phir land karte time royegi. Phir airport se nikal kar royegi. 

Fully ready to press FF tomorrow.

But I hope at least promo me toh Anuj ka glimpse ho.

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I have a strong pheeling there is going to be a new woman in his life, not as his love interest but someone like Maya who is taking care of CA and is close to her while eyeing Anuj too 😂

However, puppy is still waiting for his lost love, 26 saal ka intezaar ab 36 hone wala hai jaldi hi 😂

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seedhe helicopter  se kood padega kya anuj ?

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I think that hasta hua noorani chehra from that promo was a bait, he might pretend to be happy on the exterior but andar se he will be miserable without meri Anu…how can he be allowed happiness whithout THE Anupamaa…

and I agree DD, he will have another woman with him, fandoms ko ladne ke liye reason bhi toh mangta hai re baba…

For all we know it might be Devika who ij married to him secretly, wasnt she wearing a MS today? and this whole Amreeka thing might have been orchestrated by Anuj really

Edited by hinz - 4 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yaar tbh mujhe koi new girl ya boy nahi chahiye Anuj aur Anupama dono ki lyphe mein..smiley36 Anuj will never love anybody else apart from Anupama and I do not wish to see another woman seeking validation from a 50-year-old man .. Let him be single, a good father ( which he won't be smiley36 ) and a businessman. I would love to see GK Kaka and Mukku around him though, if at all they can bring some positivity ... At least one phemily should be a lil sane and positive in this show, unlike Shahs.  Having a partner is not everything in life. Sometimes one has to learn to just enjoy life and relax. 

InsaneDivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

I think that hasta hua noorani chehra from that promo was a bait, he might pretend to be happy on thee terior but he will be miserable without meri Anu…how can he be allowed happiness whithout THE Anuapama…

and I agree DD, he will have another woman with him, fandoms ko ladne ke liye reason mangta hai re baba…

For all we know it might be Devika who ij married to him secretly, wasnt she wearing a MS today? and this whole Amreeka thing was orchestrated by Anuj really

Haan after all Mere Anooj ne bohot zyada hi logical baatein kar di hai.. Ab tame aa gaya hai harjana chukane ka... smiley36

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hinz

I think that hasta hua noorani chehra from that promo was a bait, he might pretend to be happy on thee terior but he will be miserable without meri Anu…how can he be allowed happiness whithout THE Anuapama…

and I agree DD, he will have another woman with him, fandoms ko ladne ke liye reason mangta hai re baba…

For all we know it might be Devika who ij married to him secretly, wasnt she wearing a MS today? and this whole Amreeka thing was orchestrated by Anuj really

Not Devika pleej, she is a kattar bhakt 😂 I didn’t notice the Mangalsutra btw, hope she is married to Dheeraj 😂

I wish to see someone who is well groomed and can speak proper bhasa whichever it is Hindi English Gujarati or French, lekin thik se bole, bhashan na de aur thodi classy ho, saree pehne agar to Pallu ko Pallu ki tarah hi use kare bass, chahe thode din ke liye hi sahi ek dhang ki pairing dekhne mile with Anoooj who suits him and soothes the eyes (of audiences) 😂

Ek pheeling aur aa rahi hai, since Vanraj Shah is super rich now, maybe they all  plan a US trip for whole family because he is such a big business man now, koi meeting hogi US mein and poori phemily ko ghumane le jayega US, chahe aaj tak Amdavad ke bahar nahi gaye hain, and coincidently all land up in the same city where Maa is, where Anuj and CA are, and some tamasha on streets of Amreeca happens until we hear the cops coming to deport them all in bulk for creating ruckus on foreign land  ðŸ˜‚😂😂

InsaneDivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Ek pheeling aur aa rahi hai, since Vanraj Shah is super rich now, maybe they all  plan a US trip for whole family because he is such a big business man now, koi meeting hogi US mein and poori phemily ko ghumane le jayega US, chahe aaj tak Amdavad ke bahar nahi gaye hain, and coincidently all land up in the same city where Maa is, where Anuj and CA are, and some tamasha on streets of Amreeca happens until we hear the cops coming to deport them all in bulk for creating ruckus on foreign land  ðŸ˜‚😂😂

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37smiley37

Dee Dee ... You are just Amajhing... smiley27smiley36

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think Majboor is in long distance relation with VanRajan. As him and Kavya are living together just for formality and Majboor has divorced with Joganpamaa. But one can't get rid of their obsession so easily. And he was obsessed not just with Jogan but also with VanRajan smiley9

Edited by ShahH8er - 4 months ago