Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Hrithik looks hot

DP loks hot..

But the chemistry looks frigid, despite it being a beach song..

DP's ears are super strong though...smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

The song is so bland and their chemistry is underwhelming . They both look hot independently but not as a on-screen pairing.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think the cameraman was the luckiest, he got to shoot all these smiley42

I can’t believe my man is back, I missed this Hrithik so much. Nobody can nail this larger than life ‘daddy’ shots the way he does smiley43

JayaBachan thumbnail

Deepika needs some self awareness because girl, why would you agree to dance besides HR? 

Kaunsi majboori thi behen 😭

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Deepika needs some self awareness because girl, why would you agree to dance besides HR? 

Kaunsi majboori thi behen 😭

It’s not her fault that he’s so good but I liked them together, yes she can’t match the energy but they look great together 🥺

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

It’s not her fault that he’s so good but I liked them together, yes she can’t match the energy but they look great together 🥺

They look good together but I’m not feeling that spark. I hope the film changes my mind because it’s not everyday I get to see two beautiful people onscreen. 🥺

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What an underwhelming song! 

From where to begin? !!! 

BW's lack of originality is o s obvious that it's laughable. The song's visuals gives you a strong deja vu of Ghungroo and Besharam Rang. And yet the former two are so much superior. 

All of HR's movie songs and looks have started to look the same, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. For such a hugely talented dancer, he's a waste here. 

The song itself is so bad. Lazy composition. The heavy bronzer on both HR an Deepika is not helping. 

I am yet to see chemistry between the two. 

Only positive: Individually both look good esp DP in the black bikini look is hawt! 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hrithik looks fine af smiley43 Deepu fans ne Sher Khul gaye ka saara blame HR or daal diya tha smiley22 that he looks old..he doesn’t dance as well as he did..smiley22 he looks WOWOWZAA delicious heresmiley43I just couldn’t care about whatever Deepu was doing smiley37 I mean anybody else felt she is trying so extraaaa hard to please HR and build that chemistry and it’s just not coming together..I miss HR Kat and HR Aish..that was some sizzling chemistry smiley43

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why is Deepika framed to look so much taller than Hrithik? It's not doing any favors to either of them smiley36