Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I'm digging the song. Deepika looks pretty cool, but Hrithik seems a bit haggard and old.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

The song is not growing on me. Watched the video again and my god Deepika is looking so heavy-footed, and Hrithik’s clean movements make her look even more odd 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hrithik looks great smiley42smiley42smiley42 I am loving his look including wrinkles. I hope he does not ever get  botox. If I wanted to see botox I would go look at Aamir. No thank you. For some botox looks great, but it doesn't work for everyone. 

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Hrithik looks great smiley42smiley42smiley42 I am loving his look including wrinkles. I will be so upset if he goes and gets a botox. If I wanted to see botox I would go look at Aamir. No thank you.

Botox is like everywhere these days. Almost everyone who's into staying wrinkle-free is getting it, and it's not even that pricey. I bet Hrithik goes for even fancier treatments. Despite all that, he looks a bit worn out and tired here. It's not just the wrinkles.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

In this song the most famous hook step portion from 1: 26 is only done by Hrithik. Add to that those MJ portions towards the end. Kat is a fab dancer, yet choreography was kept to HR. That is smart work. I have no idea why Bosco Ceaser set up DP like that by giving them so many duo bits.

https://youtu.be/jZyAB2KFDls?si=4E4D6vrUkzNzuSXt

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Botox is like everywhere these days. Almost everyone who's into staying wrinkle-free is getting it, and it's not even that pricey. I bet Hrithik goes for even fancier treatments. Despite all that, he looks a bit worn out and tired here. It's not just the wrinkles.

He is almost 50 now. He can't be looking young. Over the last decade or so we are so used to celebs that do not age that we are taken back when we see a celeb with fine lines and wrinkles. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

In this song the most famous hook step portion from 1: 26 is only done by Hrithik. Add to that those MJ portions towards the end. Kat is a fab dancer, yet choreography was kept to HR. That is smart work. I have no idea why Bosco Ceaser set up DP like that by giving them so many duo bits.

https://youtu.be/jZyAB2KFDls?si=4E4D6vrUkzNzuSXt

Maybe because in bang bang the song was more like a disco track while ishq jaisa kuch is more in the genre of romance. In ghungroo too, Hrithik wasn’t given any solo steps but only the hook step while Vaani got the more dancing. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

He is almost 50 now. He can't be looking young. Over the last decade or so we are so used to celebs that do not age that we are taken back when we see a celeb with fine lines and wrinkles. 

If the song wasn't meant to be all glamorous and sexy, your explanation totally makes sense. There are Hollywood actors who still rock the sexy and fresh look in their 50s. But, gotta admit, Hrithik's close-ups have been kinda giving off a creepy vibe since around 2010 for me. Maybe it's just that combined with the aging factor here.