Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Vishal Shekhar as conposers need to get back in game. 

This movie songs are not something for which people love them. 

Kumaar gave better lyrics to this then Sher Khul Gaye. But still expect better from him. 

It is not that great but better than Sher Khul Gaye. 

Was expecting better when they had HR and DP ke looks and HR ki dancing. 

The least they could do was give a blockbuster song not songs like these. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

^^and I feel that is detrimental to their chemistry- 

Someone mentioned Vaani, she and HR had amazing  chemistry in ghunghroo I think 

Vaani as dancer in Ghungroo is also underrated

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I thought Sher Khul Gaye was bad, but this song is worse. It looks like they forgot that this was a new song and took Ghungroo mixed it with Besharam Rang and presented a song to us.

Why aren't they giving more dancing to Hrithik for god's sake?!!

And I agree. How does DP look taller than Hrithik? I mean I get that she can finally wear heels in a movie, but did they forget that she's supposed to at least look Hrithik's height and not taller than him in their rush to give her heels?

This song will not grow on me no matter what. Sher Khul Gaye still has somewhat, but this I've listened to like 4 times already and I still don't get the song.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

When you try too hard . Bland 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I can understand why people are disappointed because this was an upbeat song and choreographer didn’t used or given good steps to hrithik or deepika. I could understand Sher khul gaye dance step were light as it was a light song but why repeat it to this song? Who is the choreographer? 

I love the music and song. Chemistry is good too. Deepika and hrithik looks stunning.

Originally posted by: cherry_fan

sorry but I am not feeling any chemistry between the two smiley24

and I called it! In the first page smiley16

where is my reward, y’all? smiley14

Edited by cherry_fan - 5 months ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

This song is toooooo good. Its like a love child of Ghunghroo and Besharam Rang, but overall much more upbeat and energetic. 

I listened to it like 10 times already and it keeps growing on me specially the chorus. I don't know why it is getting so much criticism. It is catchy. Also, DP finally gets to wear heels 😭🤣 

She looks like Barbie in that pink costume 😂 Listen to it 2-3 times and the chorus will defo catch up to you. It's amazing🤩🤩🤩 Bollywood is finally again making original songs and i love it. 

Sher khul gaye wad underwhelming, but this is very good. 🤩 Just the chemistry bit is lacking as of now, but i am sure in the context of movie it will be great. 

Edited by Befikre - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

^^and I feel that is detrimental to their chemistry- 

Someone mentioned Vaani, she and HR had amazing  chemistry in ghunghroo I think 

I mentioned it and even posted the ghungroo link. That was chemistry n song was catchy 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Watched video on mute 

Deepika is promoting her bikini well hero se kya Lena dena koi chemistry nahi bas bikini promote karne aayin hai madam

Hrithik was good never been fan of his good looks so no comments there 

Is song ka sara budget tanning lotions main laga hoga  

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

They have the chemistry of 2 trees planted next to each other

🤦‍♀️

They should really not let anyone dance next to hrithik …how does literally everyone look so shit next to him…dudes grace is next level 
I do like the song tho….it’s growing on me …and hrithik does look delish

Can we plz get him in a solo song…can’t deal with these mid ppl trying to match him..

Edited by pathaka - 5 months ago