Poll
Prediction of Next track?
I am really bored and also we are not getting any spoilers so please vote to predict the next track.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I voted for: Rohit feeling betrayed after finding his Bhaiyaa ki harkatein
I voted for: Rohit feeling betrayed after finding his Bhaiyaa ki harkatein
It will be a great track but i really hope he doesnt run away like Samrat. He should confront Armaan about this.
It will bring some spice to the show. That's all!
It will bring some spice to the show. That's all!
Well yes it will spice up things but honestly someone will definitely notice and question about Armaan-Ruhi's gulu gulu or else they will continue their ema.
I voted for Abhira's study track.
I voted for Abhira's study track 
In my opinion, there's a fifty-fifty chance they might opt to reveal the truth about the two-minute noodle incident to someone or concentrate on the study track. However, it's more probable that the upcoming track will primarily revolve around the study track as it tends to contain more dramatic content compared to other storylines.
Vote for Abhira's study track, I don't think they going to bring Rohit to find out about two-timers so soon.
Originally posted by: Summer_Rain
In my opinion, there's a fifty-fifty chance they might opt to reveal the truth about the two-minute noodle incident to someone or concentrate on the study track. However, it's more probable that the upcoming track will primarily revolve around the study track as it tends to contain more dramatic content compared to other storylines.
I think Rohit ya Abhira itni jaldi Armaan aur Ruhi ke bare mein pata nahi chalega.