Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

One will keep reminding her about this forever and ever, never forgiven, never forgotten...

I hope, at home Suhana and family have a hearty laugh about this oh-so-shocking mistake, teasing her in a nice way ...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Vedang Raina - can act and has the smarts..I wish he was born to SRK...smiley36 instead we got Suhanasmiley44smiley44smiley44 who is a typical rich Daddy's pampered princess and totally living in a bubble (bubble doesnt even include knowing about her own dad's achievements)smiley36

See noone would have been bothered about all that, but then she chose to debut in a field where everyone is going to judge you for everything..so sorry girl, you gotta be ready for the criticismsmiley14, trollingsmiley15 and whatever little praise (veteran etc) coming her waysmiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Oh yes, with Suhana debuting and the KBC incident, lot of people have an additional young woman to get a free pass for venting their frustrations (disliking a celeb is always a good excuse for judgemental writing)

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh yes, with Suhana debuting and the KBC incident, lot of people have an additional young woman to get a free pass for venting their frustrations (disliking a celeb is always a good excuse for judgemental writing)

Omg can you seriously stop ? “An additional young woman”…. Stop looking for a victim card, there is none here. This isn’t about gender at all.

Also, SRK’s daughter SUCKS and most people dont like her. Get over it smiley36The only ones frustrated are the 2.5 SRK fans running around the forum acting like the Khan family’s lawyer. 

Ps: Gonna call her SRK’s daughter from now, cuz that’s the only reason why we know her and her only claim to fame 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ill judge and mock and defend whoever I want, that is the whole point of IFsmiley36 yeah yeah play the woman card..for all I care..atleast my existence doesnt revolve around a superstar and his family and defending them morning, noon and night..as if I stay with them or they pay me for a living..smiley3 I come here to talk about anything BW related..not a crazy fan, thank you next next.smiley36

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Please don't try to twist it as "young woman" getting bullied and defend her fore this. Defend her when she actually gets bullied for wrong reasons....say for being a star kid or a dusky skinned girl or even her acting prowess, though the last one is debatable.

This, what she did here, is classic definition of ignorance & dumbness. The question was about her own father for God's sake! Not any random other actor. And the option she selected is a *Padmashree* , the 4th highest civilian award of this country. Not some random award, awarded by some random channel/ organisation. A Padma honour is a whole different matter and to not know that her own father got it? Before this I didn't even know it was possible.

My Baba had ranked 7th in his B.Ed exam (State rank) and I flaunt it among my friends and relatives all the time. And someone not knowing their father has a freaking Padmashree? And she is least bothered about it after being corrected. I am embarrassed and ashamed on SRK's behalf smiley44smiley44

Edited by NotAMuggle - 4 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Do you know that girl personally? I don’t know whether I hate the girl or AB Junior more now smiley37

Also saying Agastya looks like his mamu ji is not a compliment for sure smiley37

Of course I do. We went to high school together and this statement of hers caused a massive fight in class. I almost had a mental breakdown over her opinion. 🤣

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

SRK worked way too hard on his whole life to achieve this position where he is right now. I hope his children will not let him down although it already started and with this it should not fall more downward. 

Maybe SRK and Gauri both need to teach their children and spend more time with them rather than only focusing on profession.