Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

supposition: Padma Shri triggered something instantly...and I'm sure she didn't think straight that she should choose something he did not get...

The 5-year-old was only because of own memory...one tends to have a better memory of things one lived later on.

But I don't want to excuse her blunder...it happened...and is now part of the Suhana-anectodes either for laughing or for bashing smiley2

i dont want to bash or make fun of someone for not remembering something. i wish she knew it as she is the daughter of the biggest super star of the nation and he was awarded with the  padma shri by the nation for his contribution to the society.

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It was a well-balanced episode, Agastya and other 2 boys were good for just Rs 10000 level questions smiley36

Suhana even called Wasim Akram spinnersmiley36🤔🤣 who also coached KKR for along time, she went on to admit that SRK has never ever said no to any of her demands, her debut makes so much sense nowsmiley36

https://youtu.be/Izv-j9bIMAc?si=9nTq_27GVK5Q16Xe

https://youtu.be/J1igNbTh54k?si=iAKg30nSJY80SgSA

Anyways Vedang hard carried the entire Archies gang including Zoya in KBC as well smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

It was a well-balanced episode, Agastya and other 2 boys were good for just Rs 10000 level questions smiley36

Suhana even called Wasim Akram spinnersmiley36🤔🤣 who also coached KKR for along time, she went on to admit that SRK has never ever said no to any of her demands, her debut makes so much sense nowsmiley36

Anyways Vedang hard carried the entire Archies gang including Zoya in KBC as well smiley36

That's what I wrote earlier...he lets her make her own choices so that she can learn through self-determined experiences (he may give advices - I bet, he does - but it's up to Suhana what she does). That's why I would like to interview Zoya or the cinematographer to know about the work on the movie.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Seems like SRK fans know more about him than his own daughter smiley37and this is being justified as being okay as well. Do y’all realize…. he doesn’t know you exist na? He literally does not know/care smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

It was meant to happen  smiley2 ...she isn't a fangirl of her papa...she is just his daughter (she was 5 years-old when he got the Padma Shri)...and certainly mega-nervous (not nice to submit her to a question about her father, in addition with no time to reflect).

I prefer to laugh it away instead of going "how & why" (shit happens smiley36)

Yeah like Ciro Messi will not remember Lionel Messi winning a World Cup because he did at when Ciro was 4 years old 

Not like Ciro Messi doesn’t have access to phone or internet and is always busy in academics 

Poor Ciro Messi 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Seems like SRK fans know more about him than his own daughter smiley37and this is being justified as being okay as well. Do y’all realize…. he doesn’t know you exist na? He literally does not know/care smiley36

Why are AB fans not fighting for Agastya is my question? He’s the B legacy 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Because we all have been traumatized for the past 23 years with Abhishek being shoved down our throats and they just don’t have the will to suffer like that again 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Please don’t give them any ideas. TikTok is already hyping him up with comments like ‘he’s so handsome, looks just like young Abhishek‘. Excuse me but WOT? My PTDS is resurfacing again. A girl in school (15 + years ago) once said that AB Jr dances and looks better than Hrithik. I’ve hated him since then. 🫠

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Please don’t give them any ideas. TikTok is already hyping him up with comments like ‘he’s so handsome, looks just like young Abhishek‘. Excuse me but WOT? My PTDS is resurfacing again. A girl in school (15 + years ago) once said that AB Jr dances and looks better than Hrithik. I’ve hated him since then. 🫠

Do you know that girl personally? I don’t know whether I hate the girl or AB Junior more now smiley37

Also saying Agastya looks like his mamu ji is not a compliment for sure smiley37

NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Geeezzzz! That was so embarrassing 🙈🙈 Like..... how can you not know your own father had been awarded Padmashree?? This is no Rajnigandha Haldiram Manikchand Axe Wild Stone presents XYZ award. It's a freaking Padmashree!! smiley44Nobody expects her to know all the person who got it, but one would know at least this much about her own father, no? smiley29 smiley44