Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

I liked the episode, Aditya is so classy, no matter how much Karan or anyone else provoked him, he ain’t revealing anything about his love life just for some desperate attention and then no point of crying foul like others after getting trolled. 

I choked a bite of a donut I was eating the moment Arjun said that’s he’s gonna keep trying his luck in films till the end, lmao wtf was that smiley29

Aditya deserved a better partner on the couch, someone who doesn’t interrupt him 💀

priya185 thumbnail

new aditya koffee with karan video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctqUhxpRups

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think for the first time, I get it. Annie Poo is known for being ditzy and a desi version of a blonde stereotype I guess. ARK despite being so handsome, doesn’t exactly strike me as the smartest or most intellectual guy in a room. So I get why these 2 would find each other interesting. 

Didn’t quite understand KJo lashing out. It’s the most PR your show has gotten for a few seasons now dude. And never had him down as the protective over Ranveer/DP kind so that’s new.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I liked the episode, Aditya is so classy, no matter how much Karan or anyone else provoked him, he ain’t revealing anything about his love life just for some desperate attention and then no point of crying foul like others after getting trolled. 

I choked a bite of a donut I was eating the moment Arjun said that’s he’s gonna keep trying his luck in films till the end, lmao wtf was that smiley29

Aditya deserved a better partner on the couch, someone who doesn’t interrupt him 💀

💯

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Didn’t quite understand KJo lashing out. It’s the most PR your show has gotten for a few seasons now dude. And never had him down as the protective over Ranveer/DP kind so that’s new.

To generate more PR for his show as issue seem to be getting low on the meter and get RSDP trolled more. Otherwise after so many weeks what's the need?

priya185 thumbnail

one more Aditya and Arjun video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHSivjAT3jU

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wish they would air Rohit Shetty Ajay Devgan episode. I really want to watch that.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This doesn't even look like a fun discussion. It's more like a platform to take out their frustrations. Karan is pretending to ask a question while he himself is setting up the the narrative to answer the question. smiley39

What desperate and cringe attempt to revive the old KWK glory smiley30

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Snoozefest

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aditya Roy Kapur is playing games with Ananya smiley24