Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Okay done watching, didnt like it that much to be honest. I dont have problem with s** or cursing but it felt like epi only had all this talk only, whole epi had full of sexual innuendos.  Only gud thing about the epi was ARK being unintentional funny and he was looking very good. 
Also, KJO defending deepveer epi n marriage was much needed too, good he got angry

Edited by SoniRita - 4 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

smiley37 ARK is so clueless about bollywood movies, characters and he didnt even know about just joking and aakhri pasta smiley37

yes ARK was unintentionally funny even worse than Kajol and Rani smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just from the promo, Ark was not interested adult jokes. I still feel he consider ananya as his good friend. He mentioned she has good sense of humor.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Very boring episode.  I was expecting a lot more fun stuff given how Arjun can be sometimes.  But he seemed more sober and his sex jokes were lame.  

The shots segment was meh.  The quiz became all about who hit their buzzer first.  Both were boring during rapid fire round, and each one butted into the other oneā€™s answers.  

The episode also got serious in the beginning with all the talks about trolls and all. I wasnā€™t expecting KJo to get that intense about it.  No one can blame him based on the examples he gave but the vibe was not what you expect from KWK. 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Very boring episode.  I was expecting a lot more fun stuff given how Arjun can be sometimes.  But he seemed more sober and his sex jokes were lame.  

The shots segment was meh.  The quiz became all about who hit their buzzer first.  Both were boring during rapid fire round, and each one butted into the other oneā€™s answers.  

The episode also got serious in the beginning with all the talks about trolls and all. I wasnā€™t expecting KJo to get that intense about it.  No one can blame him based on the examples he gave but the vibe was not what you expect from KWK. 

what did Aditya respond regarding Shraddha ananya question?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

what did Aditya respond regarding Shraddha ananya question?

He said heā€™ll pretend to be the lift operator.  And then Arjun said something and it sort of moved the focus away from Adiā€™s answer.  It was one of the worst rapid fires for both of them and mainly because they kept commenting on each otherā€™s answers.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arjun was quite irritating, his sheer blindness to his privilege is what always makes me laugh. He said heā€™ll keep trying hard until he ā€œmakes itā€ā€¦I mean, Iā€™d much rather prefer that he disappears forever.

Aditya on the other handsmiley37so dreamy he is na? He has this strange assertiveness too that was coming out in spurts, it was kind hot. Heā€™s just so beautiful. I would love to be managed by him at night smiley42

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Will skip this one. Even though ARK is a sight for sore eyes just c a n n o t stand Arjun Kapoor. Wish ARK came with someone else. 

Bekind thumbnail

Seems like he is very happy with Ananya and I will not be surprised if these two end up getting married. He said itā€™s been joy and bliss. Happy for him.