Posted: 4 months ago

I like this photo of hers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Czd0WtTL1kJ/

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FireFli

What's there 🤔 to bash!

Whenever anyone makes a praising post on any actor/actress, most of the time you see bashing of that actor/actress in that thread! Atleast that's what I observed in this forum! 🤣. 

That's what I meant. 

Waise didn't like her face in one of her pics here,she spoiled her nose and lips after some plastic Sx, she looked like priyanka chopra in that pic. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gorgeous...smiley10

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Nice smiley10

Newbird thumbnail

I must admit that i never get the hype around her. Pretty average acting wise or looks wise. Even Rashmika i dont get the hype around her looks. 

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

I must admit that i never get the hype around her. Pretty average acting wise or looks wise. Even Rashmika i dont get the hype around her looks. 

Seems like u knew u were to bash.smiley36

I personally like the types of Rashmika and Samantha. Damsel in distress looking girls. I like the Alia, Samantha and  Rashmika batch. They are such a chuimuis. 

They look like damsels, which they are definitely not in real life but it gives them innocent appeal like Samantha in Eega, Rashmika in Dear Comrade and Alia in Highway.  smiley27

Edited by FireFli - 4 months ago
Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: FireFli

Seems like u knew u were to bash.smiley36

I personally like the types of Rashmika and Samantha. Damsel in distress looking girls. I like the Alia, Samantha and  Rashmika batch. They are such a chuimuis. 

They look like damsels, which they are definitely not in real life but it gives them innocent appeal like Samantha in Eega, Rashmika in Dear Comrade and Alia in Highway.  smiley27

I love Alia, I don't think she looks like damsel in distress. I find Alia very pretty. 

Even Samantha and Rashmika don't look like Damsels in distress IMO. It's just that i find them pretty average looking, don't deserve the hype they got as they are pretty average acting wise too

While Alia is one of best looks wise and acting wise. 

I loved Samantha in Eega, this is the only movie she looked quite pretty especially in konchem chuduvachuga song, she did well in that movie. She was good in one or two movies  whenever she got some serious roles otherwise she did pretty average in most of her other movies where her character acts dumb , cute or silly. 

Rashmika- she irritated me in Geeta govindham, and Mahesh's babu's movie. I heard she was good in Dear comrade, would like to watch it at some point as I like VD and as I heard good reviews about it. 

Edited by Newbird - 4 months ago