Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Disnhining_star

First of all I apologise for late reply πŸ₯Ή..

And coming to your curiosity level...You will get to know about Everything during the journey of the story....

I will begin posting this story after April.. as I have my semester in January followed by the last  University exam in March -April. 

Till then thank you πŸ’— 🀠

Take care ❀️❀️

All the best dear 😍 for your exams

We all will be waiting πŸ˜„

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Very interesting start dear 😍

Just loved it πŸ€—

Well Sanyogita has her perception & it's a big reality of today that people care for money than humanity in the life & this is the real face of most of the rich people

They only care about their ego & not anything else it was really good πŸ‘ that Sanyogita taught a good lesson to them in her own way 

I really appreciate her feelings & her gesture but it can cost her a lot in the coming times her hatred cannot make her see genuinely

Prithvi seems to be very interesting & influencial character & I really enjoyed his aura that you have described he is strong rich intelligent yet sweet soul from inside understanding the situation

But when it comes to work he won't spare a back stabber in any way which is obvious

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag 🏷️

Keep writing 

Thank you so much dear ❀️❀️❀️❀️... I'm glad to see you enjoyed the chapter β˜ΊοΈπŸ’“..

True if you want to have money in your pocket nobody going to ask about yourself but when you have it same people will start to run after you πŸ™‚...

Sanyogita has her own perception and also her own reasons regarding the bitter image towards the rich...

You will get to know about her more when the story unfolds further.

Sanyogita is like this in this story.. I made her character a little bit different from other stories 🀣 and it was quite challenging for me 🌝🌝.... she will be like Jhalli Pattakaa smiley36smiley36

Yes has to deal with many more obstacles and has to pay for her hatred perspective against wealthy people 😑

I'm so so delighted to hear you liked Prithvi's personality in this story I always wanted to make an angry wolf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... yes his aura will be strong and very tough when it comes to work .. 

Thank you once again β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“...

I will be replying to you in the next comments 

All the best dear 😍 for your exams

We all will be waiting πŸ˜„

Thank you so much dear for your appreciation ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Next part was even more amazing 🀩

I really loved it 

I don't blame Sanyogita saying such things to her father as for her she has seen him as a reason for her mother's demise. .. child from a broken marriage can never be able to forget those hideous days

Well Mr Goel is really getting on to my nerves why the hell he is bend on doing this ... & If Sanyogita treats him the way she is treating then it's completely justified

Prithvi & his mother conversation was extremely cute & typical like son & mother 🀩 it's really lovely to have someone at your back for home feeling & his mother is completing that

Well now they both are going to meet but I can see grave happenings arround as these two can never get along well β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

Sanyogita father is pressurising her & even the man she loves Yash has vanished & her friends idea seems to be a hope for her 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the Tag

Keep writing ✍️

A ton of thanks to you Godlie ❀️❀️❀️❀️.... Even I also enjoyed while writing this part πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

Well guess Sanyo's bitterness towards her father was genuine... what she had gone through those were terrible πŸ˜”... in a broken marriage children are the most sensitive victims ..

Hey hey, don't hate Mr. Goel so much dear smiley36.. as we all know no human is completely good or bad apart from those πŸ˜… shown in movies.. So Sanyo''s he might have his reason which * couldn't reveal now... I need time..

Now coming to Prithvi and his Mom's conversation it was adorable to watch 😍😍.. we. Being Indian we all know the emotional mother they can go extent for the well-being of their children.. not stepping back to blackmailing  smiley36smiley36...

Now Prithvi bhaisab ko ladki dekhni hogi.. n when he will meet his bride ..he will get a 440-volt ka jhatka smiley36smiley36. And Sandy aka Sanyogita has a Gabar Singh like Father who told her to give consent for the marriage before even knowing about her groom.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί 

Well said PrithviSanyo's relationship will be like Snake and mongoosesmiley37smiley37smiley37...I will try my best to make a romantic comedy cute family wala story πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 😍🀩... 

Till then Tata 

Thank you so much once again πŸ’•πŸ’•

Take care ❣️❣️❣️

Announcement 

Good evening everyone, how are you all doing?? 

I came here having an issue...

I'm thinking about posting the story on PrithviSanyo in Pocket FM too like India forums.

But I'm scared of using historical names..as you all know I wrote on Prithviraj and Sanyogita in Modern style 

So if post the story with same name will I have to face any problems in the future??

Or except PrithviSanyo I hardly could think about any characters while imagining..

Although I loved reading different protagonists in other authors' stories... but don't know why for a few days I began posting the same stories, The Icebox and Rishtey's The Bond of Marriage

.. with different names.. but I couldn't enjoy it...not even I'm interested in whether anyone is reading them or not in Pratilipi...

All I care about is how many hearts PrithviSanyo wins after reading about them via my imagination...

Can you please help me with it???

Also, is there anyone who is facing the same issue as me???

Also please suggest to me , if anyone knows about Pocket FM??

Thank 

you ☺️

Take care ❀️❀️

Edited by Disnhining_star - 5 months ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Sanyogita had every right to get angry with rich couple for the rude and mean behavior, but she went too far. She did not need to sink to their level.

coderlady thumbnail

Afsana is right in a way. You have to choose your battles.

You can not fight insulting behavior by insulting back in return.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi did right by that man's family. Even the man was treated the way he deserved. He was sent to prison which is fair.

coderlady thumbnail

If he wants his daughter to love and respect him, why can't he ask her for once what she wants and listen with some patience? He is just commanding her. This will not earn him what he wants.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi has a good bond with his mother. He has someone who loves him. But he doesn't want to get married. What will he think of Sandy when he meets her?