Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Whaaaaat smiley37

Even I want a HOT NeiVika scene in Yuvika's room when she will come out of shower in Wet here and Neil will get turned on watching her wet hair smiley43 smiley42

But Pete will NEVER fanboy over such hot NeiVika scene with us smiley36 He will just enjoy the visual bliss aur yaahan sati savitri banke ghumega smiley37

Swastik ko jaida NeiVika hot scene dene mein maut aati hai aur baki kasar Editors cut chat k pura kar dete hain smiley7

Humari tho Kismat hi kharab hai πŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I just find it embarrassing to post such stuff in a public forum smiley37

But i do remember tagging everyone during the confession episodesmiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164403179

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Oye...aaj Sunday mein tu Kahan Vanshaj dekhegi aur NeiVika cosy honge.. NeiVika ne SAB Ko pagal kardiya hai...

Waise Pete was sooo happy on the day of Neil's confession & kiss..So he will also love & enjoy those scenes..& join us in our madness..

Bold ; i just posted about thatsmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations everyone..Thanks Dii for this AT.It is beautiful!

As I say no-one understands NeiVika more than you do.& Your love for NeiVika radiates in everything you do for them. .

Amazing. 

@Bold Thank You smiley31

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Hai na he literally face palmed himself! He was soo worried... So anxious for her....

YUVIKA Ekk baar phone utha kar call kar deti...

But raat Ko Milne jayegi nahin toh Neil khud aa jayenge...khidki se...

Jab tak ISHA will shoot for Modelling tab tak they can easily fit a hot NeiVika scene in Yuvika's room because as you said Neil will come to check on her so they can fit some romantic intimate scene there smiley42 smiley43

But Kya pata, Yuvika instead of romanticising Neil, Neil K Saath ISHA ko dhoondne chali jaye smiley36 

Saw a picture of Kanchan with Neil's Helmet don't know it's entirely off screen or some on screen scene gonna be there let's see smiley1

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yeahhh !!YUVIKA coming out after shower in wet hair, Neil staring at her.. then getting up & going near her while she is drying her hair..2-3 drops of water from hair falling on his face..her hair splashing all over his face & he quietly smelling them..then taking the drier from her hand...&..a dance. &....smiley42

Ohh can they just get married like now?smiley27

Haaaayeeee smiley42 smiley43

Swastik pick THIS please πŸ₯ΊπŸ€Œ smiley36

They don't need to get married to do all these smiley37

Marriage means Drama smiley39 

Secret Koochie kuuu hi chalne doooo smiley15 smiley36

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Milega milega...

Bhale hi kitni injustice kare editors but we can't deny that last AT was really happening for us..We got so many moments of unexpected happiness, joy,some disappointments but we went through them with love for NeiVika..

Their cryptic confession in the bus-stand is soo magical that I am not exaggerating when I say that I had never seen something like that before..

So hopefully this At will be fab as now NeiVika are dating..

Uff! Swastik really SERVED US in Previous AT from Hotness to Unique ness everything was there smiley32 

Their Cryptic CONFESSION on Bus Stand was Mind-blowing smiley32 Something that even I have never seen before on ITV smiley27

I loved that Cryptic CONFESSION more than the ILY of Neil. That Cryptic CONFESSION changed the whole vibes of NeiVika and Vanshaj beautifully smiley42

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Jab tak ISHA will shoot for Modelling tab tak they can easily fit a hot NeiVika scene in Yuvika's room because as you said Neil will come to check on her so they can fit some romantic intimate scene there smiley42 smiley43

But Kya pata, Yuvika instead of romanticising Neil, Neil K Saath ISHA ko dhoondne chali jaye smiley36 

Saw a picture of Kanchan with Neil's Helmet don't know it's entirely off screen or some on screen scene gonna be there let's see smiley1

apko BTS kaha se milta hai Debi ji πŸ˜‚

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Okay first of all. I was so engrossed in the string of pictures you posted. We've come so far no? Their journey was beautiful up till now, minus some hiccups, iykyk. smiley36

May in this AT we get to discuss many more beautiful, hot, understanding, and emotional scenes of NeiVika. smiley27

You know what, whenever I take responsibility of making any AT for a Couple, I make sure there is that one post which has the Overall journey highlight of the couple serial wise. I did it for VashmAy too and now doing same in NeiVika AT because when you go through that highlight you actually feel that whole journey & realise how far the couple and you as fan have come. smiley27

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spandan24

apko BTS kaha se milta hai Debi ji πŸ˜‚

Kanchan Dubey has posted on her Instagram account smiley1

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Yesss. I was so disappointed that it was a dream. smiley36

I hope makers give such an intense hot scene that Pete will be shy to watch then smiley37smiley37

Ab agar aaj ke episode mein NeiVika cosy nhi hue to mai Mails daal ke Swastik ka sar khaungi! smiley7

Yuvika ko maut aarahi hai Neil ko ek lip kiss dene mein, kya hi hot scene karegi smiley36

Even Anjali was trolling Yuvika's inability to romance smiley37