~Neil-Yuvika {NeiVika}~ AT#3 [Dil Ka Rishta Bada Hi Pyaara Hai] - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Okay first of all. I was so engrossed in the string of pictures you posted. We've come so far no? Their journey was beautiful up till now, minus some hiccups, iykyk. smiley36

May in this AT we get to discuss many more beautiful, hot, understanding, and emotional scenes of NeiVika. smiley27

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

PSX_20231202_225912.jpg

After returning from office

This woman was busy finding hair dryer smiley7

I was like Dhakkan, 

pick your phone and call Neil.... 

He was soooo worried for you subhaaaa smiley13 

ekv1h0.jpg

Writers conveniently forget Neil in such times. smiley7

Saumya2102 thumbnail

Whaaaaat smiley37

Even I want a HOT NeiVika scene in Yuvika's room when she will come out of shower in Wet here and Neil will get turned on watching her wet hair smiley43 smiley42

But Pete will NEVER fanboy over such hot NeiVika scene with us smiley36 He will just enjoy the visual bliss aur yaahan sati savitri banke ghumega smiley37

Swastik ko jaida NeiVika hot scene dene mein maut aati hai aur baki kasar Editors cut chat k pura kar dete hain smiley7

Humari tho Kismat hi kharab hai πŸšΆπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Yesss. I was so disappointed that it was a dream. smiley36

I hope makers give such an intense hot scene that Pete will be shy to watch then smiley37smiley37

Ab agar aaj ke episode mein NeiVika cosy nhi hue to mai Mails daal ke Swastik ka sar khaungi! smiley7

Saumya2102 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yeahhh !!YUVIKA coming out after shower in wet hair, Neil staring at her.. then getting up & going near her while she is drying her hair..2-3 drops of water from hair falling on his face..her hair splashing all over his face & he quietly smelling them..then taking the drier from her hand...&..a dance. &....smiley42

Ohh can they just get married like now?smiley27

Ispe fanfiction likh do. Waise bhi you didn't share any writing of yours till now! smiley14

Alsoo, you badly want a dance don't you? smiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Yesss. I was so disappointed that it was a dream. smiley36

I hope makers give such an intense hot scene that Pete will be shy to watch then smiley37smiley37

Ab agar aaj ke episode mein NeiVika cosy nhi hue to mai Mails daal ke Swastik ka sar khaungi! smiley7

Oye...aaj Sunday mein tu Kahan Vanshaj dekhegi aur NeiVika cosy honge.. NeiVika ne SAB Ko pagal kardiya hai...

Waise Pete was sooo happy on the day of Neil's confession & kiss..So he will also love & enjoy those scenes..& join us in our madness..

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Ispe fanfiction likh do. Waise bhi you didn't share any writing of yours till now! smiley14

Alsoo, you badly want a dance don't you? smiley36

Badly se bhi bada term agar ho toh woh use kar lo...I am desperate...

Maine toh gane bhi soch rakhe hai...for NeiVika dance..sapne mein dekhti hoon..smiley37

Saumya2102 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Oye...aaj Sunday mein tu Kahan Vanshaj dekhegi aur NeiVika cosy honge.. NeiVika ne SAB Ko pagal kardiya hai...

Waise Pete was sooo happy on the day of Neil's confession & kiss..So he will also love & enjoy those scenes..& join us in our madness..

Haye aaj Sunday hai. smiley19

Which means the episode is 27 hours away, not 3. smiley18

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Okay first of all. I was so engrossed in the string of pictures you posted. We've come so far no? Their journey was beautiful up till now, minus some hiccups, iykyk. smiley36

May in this AT we get to discuss many more beautiful, hot, understanding, and emotional scenes of NeiVika. smiley27

It was a beautiful journey...plus I got to know some amazing people like you all..so for me this journey was more rewarding than any goal..

Thank you all.

& Yes we have come soo far & many more beautiful,hot, understanding, emotional and mature NeiVika moments to come.. 

Edited by asmitamohanty - 4 months ago
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

PSX_20231202_225912.jpg

After returning from office

This woman was busy finding hair dryer smiley7

I was like Dhakkan, 

pick your phone and call Neil.... 

He was soooo worried for you subhaaaa smiley13 

ekv1h0.jpg

Haa...romance ki shuruaat hamesha neil ko hi kyu karni padti hai. It's time yuvika bhi ab thoda initiative le.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Your unintentional obligatory post is actually very sweet and cute smiley36 smiley27

Thank yousmiley1

This post is less than 5 words