Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164400496

That's how i felt everytime you mentioned that Neil and "fatherly concern / affection  towards Yuvika " smiley37

That fatherly affection of husband/boyfriend towards the girl is different from looking at father's portrait while kissing a girl smiley36 

Fatherly affection you can get from your brother, from your husband which mainly denotes the unconditional care, pampering, understanding, sense of protection etc smiley1

You don't need to watch episode to finish AT or EDT Pete smiley37

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

That fatherly affection of husband/boyfriend towards the girl is different from looking at father's portrait while kissing a girl smiley36 

Fatherly affection you can get from your brother, from your husband which mainly denotes the unconditional care, pampering, understanding, sense of protection etc smiley1

You don't need to watch episode to finish AT or EDT Pete smiley37

Red ; I stopped spamming ever since i became a Stunnerz smiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spandan24

Neil apni sali ko Ghar lekar ayega aur sale ko bole ga " abe shale tu Simone k sath hi Rukh ja , tu vi kush , main vi kush , fans vi kush ja Jake Simon k sath bister ... I mean narial fod " 😂

Honestly speaking I will be really glad if Neil brings Isha home in his bike from Simon's house or studio whatever. Isha will receive alot of backlash from Mahajans and from Bhoomi if she actually finishes that Modelling assignment. Even Isha knows that, therefore she didn't inform even Yuvika about it. Isha is very intelligent that way smiley36 

If Isha is actually heading towards a trouble I hope Neil & Yuvika takes care of that. I have no hopes from Bhoomi when it comes to Isha, that woman somewhere doesn't value Isha at all smiley7 

No comments on Arjun. Honestly speaking even DJ is better than that Basterd who took Isha for Modelling just because it's Simone's project and he will get to ****** with her. Such a disgusting creature smiley35

Honestly speaking I will be really glad if Neil brings Isha home in his bike from Simon's house or studio whatever. Isha will receive alot of backlash from Mahajans and from Bhoomi if she actually finishes that Modelling assignment. Even Isha knows that, therefore she didn't inform even Yuvika about it. Isha is very intelligent that way smiley36 

If Isha is actually heading towards a trouble I hope Neil & Yuvika takes care of that. I have no hopes from Bhoomi when it comes to Isha, that woman somewhere doesn't value Isha at all smiley7 

No comments on Arjun. Honestly speaking even DJ is better than that Basterd who took Isha for Modelling just because it's Simone's project and he will get to ****** with her. Such a disgusting creature smiley35

Why are we discussing about dumbos like Arjun in the AT? We have the EDT for that

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Why are we discussing about dumbos like Arjun in the AT? We have the EDT for that

ISHA ko I really love alot so while discussing Neil-Yuvika and Isha I couldn't control my anger on that ****** 

Sorry, Topic Closed 🔐

ISHA ko I really love alot so while discussing Neil-Yuvika and Isha I couldn't control my anger on that ****** 

Sorry, Topic Closed 🔐

Isha is no 1 NeiVika shipper but Arjun smiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yeah there are some vm of neivika with old school music those are just 🥹😘😚

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Isha is no 1 NeiVika shipper but Arjun smiley7

Isha is actually very raw and cute character.

Intelligent, brave, savage and heartwarming personality she has. smiley27 

NeiVika shipper tho woh abhi bani hai I love her since day one, I loved her even when she was teasing Miraya about Neil and Yuvika about Kartik smiley37 so she is much more than a NeiVika shipper to me. I love my Isha baby smiley9

NeiVika shipper tho unintentionally DJ bhi hai smiley37

Isha is actually very raw and cute character.

Intelligent, brave, savage and heartwarming personality she has. smiley27 

NeiVika shipper tho woh abhi bani hai I love her since day one, I loved her even when she was teasing Miraya about Neil and Yuvika about Kartik smiley37 so she is much more than a NeiVika shipper to me. I love my Isha baby smiley9

NeiVika shipper tho unintentionally DJ bhi hai smiley37

DJ is the unintentional shipper , NeiVika became close thanks to his plans which backfired on himsmiley37