Conversation with rajiv/sanju's inner voice

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

So guys here i present a convo between me n rajiv's Inner voice

Me- 1stly tell me what should i call u? Rajiv or sanju

Sanju's IV (inner voice) - nowadays every1 call me sanju so u also call me sanju

Me- ok so sanju, how does it feel to play with both the girls?

Sanju- initially, i used to be very scared fearing that 'abhi mera bhaanda foot jaega' but now, I'm super confident coz now i have been exposed n every1 worships me even more. I'm enjoying it

Me- why did u marry pari?

Sanju- so that i can use her property to marry the girl with whom i fell in lust at first sight, neeti.

Me- didn't u think that when u will marry neeti, obviously u have to get rid of pari, how u r gonna do that obviously that thing was supposed to create problems. What was ur initial plan? N didn't u feel bad for ruining pari's life?

Sanju- no i didn't feel bad. My initial plan was not clear. I just wanted to marry neeti, uske baad mai kya karunga i didn't think about it. That time my lust was most important

Me- u also did fraud with neeti btw

Sanju- no, i didn't do anything wrong with neeti. I gave my body to only neeti, not to pari so i did wrong with pari, not neeti. 

Me- why did u wrote a letter to refuse marriage with neeti if u loved her so much?

Sanju- becoz when i got to know that pari n neeti r best friends, n pari will definitely attend my marriage with neeti, obviously i would be exposed n jailed. I don't wanna go to jail. Fir Neeti se shadi karne ka faida hi kya hota? Lust toh poori hoti ni jail me but now I'm so relieved that these girls didn't even think about sending me to jail after knowing about my bigamy. Lol! I overestimated them

Me- when u refused marriage with neeti, u married with a confused mind, why were u so excited to consummate with her the very same night? 

Sanju- becoz then i got relieved coz i was saved from being exposed. N i always had lust for neeti. So why not? But that pari always kept interrupting us either by her calls or her presence. I hated her. (Sanju actually said in the show that he hates pari) Wherever I go with neeti, she followed. But somehow i managed to consummate with neeti

Me- ok so if u hated pari so much, when did u started liking her?

Sanju- i started liking her when she got to know the truth n instead of sending me to jail, she helped me in my every fraud n fooling neeti. That time she actually helped me to romance neeti more so i started liking her as my partner in crime

Me- so much that now u even give more importance to pari than neeti? What about ur inner vows, sanju? U used to think that only neeti is important to u

Sanju- becoz now pari is surrogate of my child n i have started enjoying romancing pari becoz neeti made me sleep away from her on couch n she herself slept on bed. N then she left the house n dragged me to court Now i'm irritated with her becoz she is so egoistic n she is not accepting my bigamy. How dare she take a stand against me? She is hurting my ego more n more.

Me- so u dislike her becoz she took a stand against u, she is not accepting ur bigamy, not because she tried to kill pari?

Sanju- she tried to kill pari, not me. So ok i forgave her

Me- u not only forgave neeti without she even asked for forgiveness but u tried to keep both pari n neeti in same house knowing that it will cause danger to pari's life n neeti's mental peace

Sanju- that is their problem. I just want threesome or twosome with either of them, that's it. Also, they do so much for me whenever someone troubles me so obviously i want to keep both becoz they give too many benefits to me. They only ruin each other, not me

Me- ok so u r so selfish, still ur family, ur wives worship u, why?

Sanju- becoz they r blind n also stupid n muh pe evil guys like rakesh n Daljit helps me coz they look worse than me. So I'm like 'andhon me kaana raja'

Me- don't u feel any shame?

Sanju- no. Not at all. I'm very proud of myself for doing all the frauds because everyone wants me n loves me for it. But this stupid neeti is hurting my ego. She left me

Me- but u hurted her that's why she left u. Which wife can tolerate seeing her husband with someone else?

Sanju- pari. She can tolerate

Me- but neeti is not pari, she has self respect n u urself told her to leave the house, u urself told her that u love pari.

Sanju- i said all this in anger coz she hurted my ego so i wanted to hurt her back

Me- but when u danced with pari in front of her in ur boss's party, that time neeti didn't hurt ur ego. So why?

Sanju- i was just making her get used to see me romance with some1 else just like pari got used to see me romance with neeti. So that neeti can accept my bigamy but it backfired

Me- now neeti left u, u can be happy with pari, ok?

Sanju- no. I wanted threesome with both pari n neeti. Mera vo sapna adhura hai.

Me- just shut up

Conversation ended

Edited by Jazzkapur - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superb! And wow this is the real Sanju/Rajeev! 

Purri kahani samjha di aapne! Kudos to you smiley32

The makers don't want to conclude the show because of high trps so they are milking it more by portraying Sanju as mahaan or even Pari as mahaan. 

But let's see kab tak they will do this nonsense? Kitna kheechenge? Zadda kheecha to tuutjaygi and audience will not give a damn to the show! May the trps fall so badly that makers are forced to conclude this stupidity! smiley11

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Superb! And wow this is the real Sanju/Rajeev! 

Purri kahani samjha di aapne! Kudos to you smiley32

The makers don't want to conclude the show because of high trps so they are milking it more by portraying Sanju as mahaan or even Pari as mahaan. 

But let's see kab tak they will do this nonsense? Kitna kheechenge? Zadda kheecha to tuutjaygi and audience will not give a damn to the show! May the trps fall so badly that makers are forced to conclude this stupidity! smiley11

sanju ke actions ka aur koi reason ni ho sakta. I tried to find sensible reasons of sanju's actions

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

So guys here i present a convo between me n rajiv's Inner voice

Me- 1stly tell me what should i call u? Rajiv or sanju

Sanju's IV (inner voice) - nowadays every1 call me sanju so u also call me sanju

Me- ok so sanju, how does it feel to play with both the girls?

Sanju- initially, i used to be very scared fearing that 'abhi mera bhaanda foot jaega' but now, I'm super confident coz now i have been exposed n every1 worships me even more. I'm enjoying it

Me- why did u marry pari?

Sanju- so that i can use her property to marry the girl with whom i fell in lust at first sight, neeti.

Me- didn't u think that when u will marry neeti, obviously u have to get rid of pari, how u r gonna do that obviously that thing was supposed to create problems. What was ur initial plan? N didn't u feel bad for ruining pari's life?

Sanju- no i didn't feel bad. My initial plan was not clear. I just wanted to marry neeti, uske baad mai kya karunga i didn't think about it. That time my lust was most important

Me- u also did fraud with neeti btw

Sanju- no, i didn't do anything wrong with neeti. I gave my body to only neeti, not to pari so i did wrong with pari, not neeti. 

Me- why did u wrote a letter to refuse marriage with neeti if u loved her so much?

Sanju- becoz when i got to know that pari n neeti r best friends, n pari will definitely attend my marriage with neeti, obviously i would be exposed n jailed. I don't wanna go to jail. Fir Neeti se shadi karne ka faida hi kya hota? Lust toh poori hoti ni jail me but now I'm so relieved that these girls didn't even think about sending me to jail after knowing about my bigamy. Lol! I overestimated them

Me- when u refused marriage with neeti, u married with a confused mind, why were u so excited to consummate with her the very same night? 

Sanju- becoz then i got relieved coz i was saved from being exposed. N i always had lust for neeti. So why not? But that pari always kept interrupting us either by her calls or her presence. I hated her. (Sanju actually said in the show that he hates pari) Wherever I go with neeti, she followed. But somehow i managed to consummate with neeti

Me- ok so if u hated pari so much, when did u started liking her?

Sanju- i started liking her when she got to know the truth n instead of sending me to jail, she helped me in my every fraud n fooling neeti. That time she actually helped me to romance neeti more so i started liking her as my partner in crime

Me- so much that now u even give more importance to pari than neeti? What about ur inner vows, sanju? U used to think that only neeti is important to u

Sanju- becoz now pari is surrogate of my child n i have started enjoying romancing pari becoz neeti made me sleep away from her on couch n she herself slept on bed. N then she left the house n dragged me to court Now i'm irritated with her becoz she is so egoistic n she is not accepting my bigamy. How dare she take a stand against me? She is hurting my ego more n more.

Me- so u dislike her becoz she took a stand against u, she is not accepting ur bigamy, not because she tried to kill pari?

Sanju- she tried to kill pari, not me. So ok i forgave her

Me- u not only forgave neeti without she even asked for forgiveness but u tried to keep both pari n neeti in same house knowing that it will cause danger to pari's life n neeti's mental peace

Sanju- that is their problem. I just want threesome or twosome with either of them, that's it. Also, they do so much for me whenever someone troubles me so obviously i want to keep both becoz they give too many benefits to me. They only ruin each other, not me

Me- ok so u r so selfish, still ur family, ur wives worship u, why?

Sanju- becoz they r blind n also stupid n muh pe evil guys like rakesh n Daljit helps me coz they look worse than me. So I'm like 'andhon me kaana raja'

Me- don't u feel any shame?

Sanju- no. Not at all. I'm very proud of myself for doing all the frauds because everyone wants me n loves me for it. But this stupid neeti is hurting my ego. She left me

Me- but u hurted her that's why she left u. Which wife can tolerate seeing her husband with someone else?

Sanju- pari. She can tolerate

Me- but neeti is not pari, she has self respect n u urself told her to leave the house, u urself told her that u love pari.

Sanju- i said all this in anger coz she hurted my ego so i wanted to hurt her back

Me- but when u danced with pari in front of her in ur boss's party, that time neeti didn't hurt ur ego. So why?

Sanju- i was just making her get used to see me romance with some1 else just like pari got used to see me romance with neeti. So that neeti can accept my bigamy but it backfired

Me- now neeti left u, u can be happy with pari, ok?

Sanju- no. I wanted threesome with both pari n neeti. Mera vo sapna adhura hai.

Me- just shut up

Conversation ended

Bravo Jazzsmiley32 very good. Let's keep this thread active throughout this show

Aurora_77 thumbnail

This is brilliant dearsmiley27smiley32Rajeev's real face has been aptly depicted. Fun read. 

Keep adding more guys!smiley4