Frequent Posters

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Eww this was 🤢 I'm scared to watch the film

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Reasons for alia being not happysmiley36   https://x.com/hum0r_less/status/1730554929939730603?s=46

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Love this content Michael smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

So there r high chances that if they face any kind of trolling or negative publicity after this movie release, Alia will come up with her 'mera pati mera devta hai' justifications..With examples of him being fun loving, nice n supportive, n amazing father, etc etc.

No need to feel sorry for any of them..if they say they r good for eachother..they are. They know better.

Humey kaunsa unke saath rehna hai

I think the trolling he’ll get for this movie will be more about why he did it.  I don’t know if it will transcend into his personal life.  Shahid’s never did after Kabir Singh.  But according to twitter this movie is significantly worse than KS who who knows?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

https://tenor.com/view/my-eyes-friends-phoebe-phoebe-buffay-meme-gif-25833919

What the actual …. 

What are the odds this was really needed for the plot to move on?  My guess is it’s for shock value. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

There is full frontal? Wow. How did the puritan cbfc pass this? smiley36

That screenshot is blurry.  Maybe the shot in the movie is blurry as well.  But everyone knows what they’re seeing so it still begs the question. How did this pass?  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

sex and violence sell...it's as simple as that...and Vanga on an ego trip...

I doubt that Alia is happy with this movie.

The money they get for kids' tickets obviously is - to some - more important than respecting the 18+...

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/bollywood/story/animal-censor-board-suggests-6-cuts-in-ranbir-kapoor-film-intimate-scene-deleted-2469073-2023-11-29

Other than this, they objected to the usage of the words like “black” and "costume." The word costume has been now replaced to "vastra."

Additionally, two undisclosed dialogues were modified to “Kabhi nahin” and “Kya bol rahe ho aap”. The word “natak” has been muted and the subtitles were changed to “You change pads four times a month.”

What is this smiley37

What is censor board smoking 

Edited by naaznin - 5 months ago